Court Mounted Medals

Windsor Medal Mounting Services - very good service by post. Check around as the prices vary considerably!

PM me for email or look in the back of Soldier for their advert.

Messdress.com: www.messdress.com

very good, very reasonable, very quick, same day turn around.
£4.50 per medal plus £4 P&P.

If all you want them is court mounting have you tried the tailor that normally attends most clothing stores? Got mine done by the local tailors in Germany, NI, Woolwich and Middle Wallop and all did a fine job. Worked for original medals and miniatures and no chance of getting lost in the post etc.

Last lot I had done was at Middle Wallop maybe 3-4 years ago and he charged £5 per medal. Just a thought!

If you are in the South of England, the Master Tailor at RMAS is very good indeed. He is also far cheaper than all those firms advertised in Soldier Magazine. Last time I checked, he was charging 5 pounds per gong or 4 pounds if you have five or more. I don't think you'll find 'em much cheaper.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Decided to go for barbs recommendation 'Raymond Holditch' who quoted GBP100. +GBP6. p&p., for court mounting 11 medals (my father's I hasten to add) the quick turn around of 4 days was the deciding factor. I'll let you know the quality of the finished product when the old boy gets them back.
Thanks again.

Busterdog said:
Decided to go for barbs recommendation 'Raymond Holditch' who quoted GBP100. +GBP6. p&p., for court mounting 11 medals (my father's I hasten to add) the quick turn around of 4 days was the deciding factor.
should have gone with Messdress.com, £4.50 a medal, £4.50 P&P, same day turn around.

My father was delighted with Holditch's service and the excellent finished product. Thanks again to you all for the sound recommendation.

Sartorius said:
If you are in the South of England, the Master Tailor at RMAS is very good indeed. He is also far cheaper than all those firms advertised in Soldier Magazine. Last time I checked, he was charging 5 pounds per gong or 4 pounds if you have five or more. I don't think you'll find 'em much cheaper.

If anyone is in the Tidworth Wiltshire area I do court mounting for £3.50 per medal regardless the size miniature or large. Due to open on Tidworth camp 2nd November 05.

The Senior Instructor in the Equipment Repair and Tailoring Branch of the DLSS (Sch of Log) in Deepcut does a damned fine job if he has time and you ask nicely.

Mil-K-it.com,

she was awesome, di a fantastic job at the weekend, well worth bragging about. £4.50 per medal, quick turnaround.

But she is always busy, give her a bell, her details are on her website

Von-Ryan said:
Windsor Medal Mounting Services - very good service by post. Check around as the prices vary considerably!

PM me for email or look in the back of Soldier for their advert.
Did mine including ribbon bar, rosette etc, fantastic job posted Saturday, all done and back on Wednesday.

ugly

LE
cal846 said:
Sartorius said:

If anyone is in the Tidworth Wiltshire area I do court mounting for £3.50 per medal regardless the size miniature or large. Due to open on Tidworth camp 2nd November 05.
You will be hoping for the op tempo to continue then, turkeys and christmas spring to mind otherwise.