Court fines

brettarider said:
pana said:
carl bcfc said:
As i mentioned in a previous post i have £1800 in outstanding court fines from years ago when i was a teenager. Is now 26, not been arrested for 5 years, recently lost my job, fell behind with the bills which is talking to CAB about, 3 kids, and although Ive signed up with 3 agencies i just cant seem to find ANY job what so ever. I want to join the army but the fines are stopping me.

Questions is...it in court thursday for the fines...family have helped me out with this and borrowed me £500 to take into court. Ive heard of people having the fines written off after a big payment due to good behaviour and the situation their in. Has anyone here got any advice on that or how to go about it in the court?
Just turn up at court tell the truth and explain your mitigating circumstances why it have taken you so long to pay the fines , How you fell behind with the bills and the reason why , maintenance you have to pay for your children etc , What drove you to get in trouble in the first instance and what you have done since to try and put right what you have done wrong in the past and you are unable to join the army because of all your fines . Your family have given you all there love and support and also offered to lend you £500 out of there hard earned money when times are so difficult .

This is not legal advise i am giving you just personal experience advise

CHUBB FUCK OFF AND DIE UNDER A ROCK WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE UNLESS IT WAS SHOVING A BROOM STICK SIDEWAYS UP YOU CLACK PIPE

“If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.”

CHUBB FUCK OFF AND DIE UNDER A ROCK WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE UNLESS IT WAS SHOVING A BROOM STICK SIDEWAYS UP YOU CLACK PIPE YOU FUCKING MONG

It's not Chubb.

Pana sounds like it though.