Courses list

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by worm-on-a-stick, Jan 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I have just been given a copy of the RCDM medical courses 2009 list with everything for drain sniffers to nurses, medics to button pushers.

If you would like a copy then PM me your Armynet address and I'll send you a copy.

Worm

2. I would be interested. Is it possible to send it via PM on this website?

3. I have to send it via an email as it's 55 pages long.

On an aditional note I'm asking for an Armynet email address for OpSec reasons as dates and locations are listed.

Worm

4. Parabol, I'm a little confused (easily done) but of what use would it be to you if you have not yet enlisted and they are Post Registration courses anyway. So you can't access them... Just a thought.

5. Ahh, I think I didn't quite realise what they where to be honest.

6. I've pm'd you my armynet address... can you send me the document please?

Cheers,

FF.

7. Although curiously it's not in my sentbox or my outbox.

User error perhaps. Will re-send.

FF.

8. excellent

pm sent

many thanks

9. Thanks for the same.

10. Thanks worm!

11. Many thanks

12. The list worm refers to is the RCDM schedule of courses for 2009/2010 for DMS personnel.

for those with Service IT access you can look it up on teh defence IntraNet under 2008DIN07-152

It came out just before Christmas, but like any good document the DMS/AMS don't actually tell anyone. I found it by accident this week and 3 x AMS Trg Officers from different CoC's that I know didnt have it yet.... Another fine example of corporate comms at work.

Keep up the good work Worm, there is hope for our people yet!!

13. Hi

Please send me the list...it'd be great to have a scan over whats on offer!

Will PM my contact details!