Courses down Deepcut

Got to do a 2 day adqual refresher course down Deepcut next week, can anyone tell me how far it is from the trainstation (walking distance or taxi wise) and what order uniform is expected to be worn as there is no mention on the joining instructions.

Cheers

N-M

Train station is a taxi ride.

As for uniform, go in your normal working dress and make sure it's piss-takingly Naval. Deepcut is dreadful at the best of times, so someone irritatating the 25 Trg Regt Permanent Staff screamers by cutting their own detail dress-wise might brighten people's day...

happy as a hat said:
As for uniform, go in your normal working dress and make sure it's piss-takingly Naval. Deepcut is dreadful at the best of times, so someone irritatating the 25 Trg Regt Permanent Staff screamers by cutting their own detail dress-wise might brighten people's day...
Gotcha! Wonder what they'll make of the mutton chops! ;)

Train station is a taxi ride.

Cock

I'm with happy_as_a_hat, give some of the 25 reg instructors something to do apart from breaking the will of the phase 2s to be in the RLC.

Iam an instructor at deepcut and trust me it is not as bad as you might think Their needs come first every time as they should. You could ask them how crushed they are after they are knocked of today at 1200 hrs for a long weekend that they get every pay weekend bless them

Iam an instructor at deepcut and trust me it is not as bad as you might think Their needs come first every time as they should. You could ask them how crushed they are after they are knocked of today at 1200 hrs for a long weekend that they get every pay weekend bless them
Must be frustrating...I reckon the ratio from training is 2 good blokes, 1 average bloke and 2 cocks for every 5 that get through

Millionaire's weekend, a cunning plan to spread alcohol fuelled mayhem across the country, and give the sunday duty bods something to do.

Shiny

Millionaire's weekend, a cunning plan to spread alcohol fuelled mayhem across the country, and give the sunday duty bods something to do.

Shiny
Yeh plus they most probably had enough of the Naafi/Blk's being trashed on a regular basis lol

bloody hell, times have changed. Do you still do the morning roll call and then area's ?
back in the mid 90's a couple of us got away with knocking off after roll call a couple of times, then spending the morning travelling up north !!!!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Mate there is the old parade for parades and the added thing that we all did what you did so know all the tricks
No pulling the wool over your eyes then, eh?

Make sure you are wearing ear-phones and listening to music, when you wear a hoodie for running, its awesome having the muppets at the guardroom shouting blue murder at you incase you are inthe deepcut massive bruv

Mate there is the old parade for parades and the added thing that we all did what you did so know all the tricks
yeh i suppose it could only last for so long !!!!! those were the days, thrashed in the gym coz the p.t.i.'s were bored and whenever someone wasn't on morning parade someone would always shout 'last stag' and some comic making a shooting noise !!!!

Z

Zarathustra

Are the rumours that the duty staff are scared to go in the NAAFI at kicking out time in case they get filled in true?