course needed!!!

Everything was planned at the start of 2007/08 holidays courses etc holidays went fine booked my CMT 2 for next March 1st - 15th, wife just informed me that she is due to produce to the world Junior Soldier No 2 on the 7th March :eek: So that puts me in a spot!!!
As i have used most of my hols as I was doing my CMT 2 I haven't enough hols to take a course this year so I need a curse Jan or Feb 2008 has anyone ideas. I am in recruiting and a few years ago the other lad did 2 weeks at a RTC, do they still do that.
My sqn away on camp for next 2 weeks so need info before I see PSI.
Cheers

Jase

jase2472 said:
Everything was planned at the start of 2007/08 holidays courses etc holidays went fine booked my CMT 2 for next March 1st - 15th, wife just informed me that she is due to produce to the world Junior Soldier No 2 on the 7th March :eek: So that puts me in a spot!!!
As i have used most of my hols as I was doing my CMT 2 I haven't enough hols to take a course this year so I need a curse Jan or Feb 2008 has anyone ideas. I am in recruiting and a few years ago the other lad did 2 weeks at a RTC, do they still do that.
Cheers

Jase
I must be psychic: http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=76586.html

msr

Jase, should be EW courses at Blandford during those periods. Not ideal I know.
On the medical IT side, their maybe some DMICP user/system manager courses running @ Keogh during that period.

Do a reduced camp monging around the TAC?

ferry_loon said:
Polar,

I take it the EW course is two weeks?

FL
i think it's only a week course. heard something about it in June down Blandford.

Polar, have you heard/read anything about the EPM(ECCM) course dates yet?

jase2472 said:
Cheers

Jase
You could always try for an AT course? Should be plenty between now and then.