Courage of convictions?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jsi49, Apr 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a poxy country we are becoming - and this has nothing to do with Neu Arbeit, though I could probably spin it to make them responsible :wink: . This story in the Mail today;

THREE PEOPLE out of the whole grown population of Britain now influences the Advertising Standards Authority :x . What sheer, utter f***ing, madness! Would someone else care to comment on what's wrong with this:

Isn't it a well known fact that alcohol lessens the inhibitions thereby making it more likely he would have the courage (play on words) to give the truthful answer to the perenial question; "Does my bum look big in this?" I could better understand it if they had banned it on the grounds, that it implied the serious dishing out of violence that his courageous answer would likely bring :twisted:

And, No I don't work for Courage - though a few free pints wouldn't go amiss for this support :? :D
  2. Naafi please so we can really do it justice.
  3. I have to painfully admit that I agree with your analysis. The PC brigade rearing its ridiculous head again. :oops:
  4. That has got to be one of the most wank sig blocks ever. For god's sake don't post repeatedly on the same thread - the tedium would be unbearable.
  5. But the avatar is apposite!
  6. I'll change the poem just for you......
  7. Apparently three members of the public complained that the advertisement was blah blah blah dribble. The offence to three members of a masturbatory circle in a countrywide population of 65 million apparently makes that particular advertisement unacceptable.

I do despair. Where's my SLR?
  8. Was it banned because any normal man would ram the can up her cocoa clunge and tell her to fcuk off cos MoTD is on? Who the feck drinks Courage anyway? Tastes like melted gwar.