Couple had sex in police car park!

"He had planned to go to the library to access some on-line material, but could not get it until 3 pm"

Presumably he decided he could go one better than w'nking in the library!

Lampard said:
"He had planned to go to the library to access some on-line material, but could not get it until 3 pm"

Presumably he decided he could go one better than w'nking in the library!
Oh come on who here hasn't had a Danger Wnak in a library?

Once did it on the bonnet of a police car, still makes me smile when i see the dent in said car at Devizes HQ. Not quite as much fun as doing it on the finger print scanner in Westlea Custody suite though! The joys of shagging a police officer!!!

Cheese_possesed said:
Once did it on the bonnet of a police car, still makes me smile when i see the dent in said car at Devizes HQ. Not quite as much fun as doing it on the finger print scanner in Westlea Custody suite though! The joys of shagging a police officer!!!
Does his wife know?

Cheese_possesed said:
Was he a good shag then mate? :)

Fallschirmjager said:
Cheese_possesed said:
Was he a good shag then mate? :)
Grr beat me to it FJ!

No his wife did not know, nor did my husband, at the time! Now we are properly together it is not quite so much fun. Must be something about illicit sex in unusual places!

Cheese_possesed said:
No his wife did not know, nor did my husband, at the time! Now we are properly together it is not quite so much fun. Must be something about illicit sex in unusual places!
Well that just ruined everyone's fun... while potentially opening up whole new avenues.

OF&H will be here to propose to you shortly.

Did the Edinborough Plod wear Marigolds... when collecting the 'Evidence'.... and did the Defendants wipe their 'Parts' on a 'Baby Wet One' for DNA evidence collection for the Police National DNA Database...? :oops: :oops: :roll:

Latest Threads