Country Houses!!

Oh mighty wise Arssers!!

I have searched on the site to no avail!

I am looking to take the Mrs away to celebrate our Anniversary to a nice Country house hotel type place!

Does anyone know or can recommend a place within 60 miles of Manchester!??

I have Googled but its a nightmare ! i dont want a spa just a lazy shagfest weekend with nice grub and wine without breaking the bank!

i have put this in the NAAFI to see any funny quirky type places also !!

Mucho Grassy arrse!

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When I was based in Birkenhead, I took the missus to a nice little four star place just over the Welsh border. I had fillet steak and we had a drunken fumble in the swimming pool while no one was watching.

I can't remember the name of the place.

Hope this helps.

that looks better than my offering! looks very good indeed.
It was. We had the suite with four poster bed and had dinner in the restaurant which was excellent. Didn't try out the spa though, maybe next time!

some nice places there !!! thank you peeps keep um coming!!

Chester looks nice to be fair!!

When I was based in Birkenhead, I took the missus to a nice little four star place just over the Welsh border. I had fillet steak and we had a drunken fumble in the swimming pool while no one was watching.

Hope this helps.

Helpful as ever Ravers cheers!!

As it's only your wife, there's a the place on the Oswestry by-pass at the Liverpool end, just by the canal opposite the posh girl's school?

Try this one:

Luxury B&B Broxton, Cheshire - Frogg Manor Hotel. Quality Country House Accommodation Cheshire. Romantic Retreat in Cheshire.

Unashamedly bourgeois, eccentric, original and quintessentially English. For those that seek and enjoy comfort and nostalgia with music from the 30's and 40's, there is an atmosphere of pure romance, the musical recordings of the 1930's/1940's should put you in a good time mood.

So, you can dress up in your granddad's uniform, a few drinks, then take her round the back for a knee- trembler....

It'll be written on the Police Warning somewhere...pervert! People swim in those things you know, the last thing they/we/I need is to swim through your gloop (again)!!!

You didn't have a practise wank in the pool at Raleigh in '89 did you?