Country for sale

Batsards, that was fekcin quick of them :(

Not really that quick. It was taken off at 2100 after being put up for sale in 1707.

Probably due to utter tediousness.
I thought it was really rather funny. Much like the Aircraft Carrier ebay auction. opinions and arseholes eh

I bought it.

You're all my bitches now.

You know you won Peter Dow as well....

and a deep-fried mars bar

Since buying Scotland, for the pricely sum of 20 shiny pee and the dog-ends from my ashtray, I have decided that anyone Scottish/Jockanese/Ginger must dance any time I say "Bellows".

Shortarms, this includes you.

Yours aye, Lady Dale of Snailsville, owner of funny cold smelly country with funny talking people with ginger hair.

That is all, carry on.

Since buying Scotland, for the pricely sum of 20 shiny pee and the dog-ends from my ashtray, I have decided that anyone Scottish/Jockanese/Ginger must dance any time I say "Bellows".

Yours aye, Lady Dale of Snailsville, owner of funny cold smelly country with funny talking people with ginger hair.

That is all, carry on.
Don't go there on your own,you might get mugged.

That is all, carry on.
Did you pay extra for delivery?

That is all, carry on.
Why on earth was your dogs end in the ashtray?

Strange going on at casa de escargot?

That is all, carry on.
Your pee shines? I'd see a doctor about that...

Since buying Scotland, for the pricely sum of 20 shiny pee
Just how drunk were you to do such a thing? That's, like, new liver territory.

Is it too late to just send it back as being 'not as described' or badly packaged and leave lots of negative feedback?