• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Country for sale

Since buying Scotland, for the pricely sum of 20 shiny pee and the dog-ends from my ashtray, I have decided that anyone Scottish/Jockanese/Ginger must dance any time I say "Bellows".

Shortarms, this includes you.

Yours aye, Lady Dale of Snailsville, owner of funny cold smelly country with funny talking people with ginger hair.

That is all, carry on.

Since buying Scotland, for the pricely sum of 20 shiny pee and the dog-ends from my ashtray, I have decided that anyone Scottish/Jockanese/Ginger must dance any time I say "Bellows".

Yours aye, Lady Dale of Snailsville, owner of funny cold smelly country with funny talking people with ginger hair.

That is all, carry on.
Don't go there on your own,you might get mugged.

That is all, carry on.
Did you pay extra for delivery?

That is all, carry on.
Why on earth was your dogs end in the ashtray?

Strange going on at casa de escargot?

That is all, carry on.
Your pee shines? I'd see a doctor about that...

Latest Threads