Monaco
Mongolia
Paraguay
Sao Tome and Principe
Sweden
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vatican City

FFS. Hide this or we will have an AndorraBelarusBoliviaBurundiCentral African RepublicChadCongo (Republic of)GuatemalaIvory CoastKyrgyzstanLiechtensteinLuxembourgMaliMarshall IslandsMonacoMongoliaParaguaySao Tome and PrincipeSwedenTajikistanUzbekistanVatican City Movement claiming discrimination because we didn't invade them.

The problem will be solved by bending on both knees, leaning forward and taking it up the hoop financially. And tearing down a couple of statues.

4(T)

LE
Apparently as high as 22

Andorra
Belarus
Bolivia
Burundi
Central African Republic
Chad
Congo (Republic of)
Guatemala
Ivory Coast
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Mali
Marshall Islands
Monaco
Mongolia
Paraguay
Sao Tome and Principe
Sweden
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vatican City

Ah, more drivelling anglophobic nonsense that has now become the new "truth".

The author of the work demonstrates how to write a thesis without ever apparently opening a history book, glancing at a map, or considering any evidence or critique that points to the contrary.

We might not have actually invaded them but I bet we’ve parked a gunboat off the beach or up a convenient river of most of them at some stage.

The obvious exception being Vatican City but King Henry precluded us having to do that and who really wants to have anything to do with Andorra? Even the French and the Spanish can’t be arrse with them!

Chef

LE
Apparently as high as 22

Andorra
Belarus
Bolivia
Burundi
Central African Republic
Chad
Congo (Republic of)
Guatemala
Ivory Coast
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Mali
Marshall Islands
Monaco
Mongolia
Paraguay
Sao Tome and Principe
Sweden
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vatican City
Sorry boss, what with the covid and lockdown it slipped my mind. I'll be on it on Monday.

Just so I know how do you want it done?

Alphabetically, land mass or population, smallest first (obviously)?

Again mea culpa, won't happen again.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On my Twitter feed was a TikTok about a song you can sing and dance to to remember which countries we haven't invaded (although I preferred the Nazi-pepperoni pizza thread before it)

Is the pepperoni kosher?

There is even a book on it:

Very interesting read.
I suspect the definitions of "We" and "invaded" would have me directing it at the shredder and wishing I'd invested my £2.59 more wisely, like on a scratchcard or something.

Dredd

LE
I suspect the definitions of "We" and "invaded" would have me directing it at the shredder and wishing I'd invested my £2.59 more wisely, like on a scratchcard or something.
No, it's actually a good book. No idea why it has such a low price, but it may not be as popular as it was only a short while ago.

You can get up off your knee now, by the way.

On my Twitter feed was a TikTok about a song you can sing and dance to to remember which countries we haven't invaded (although I preferred the Nazi-pepperoni pizza thread before it)

Pretty sure we invaded some Swedish Islands - Which they chose to ignore

Part of the war that never was - They were obliged to declare war on us by Boney - this they did and then continued to trade as before by failing to spot all those British merchantmen in Harbour, likewise it suited us not to have to scrap with them.
Cant remember what prompted the invasion but as I recall they weren't unhappy as it worked for them, (Perhaps it stopped the Frogs patrolling and realising the War was lip service as best.

As for others such as Germany I think its somewhat unfair to list them as a place the UK invaded given we only did so after we got somewhat miffed at the nuisance they caused off dover.

Latest Threads