Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Countering The Challenge of Conspiracy Theories

ABNredleg

War Hero
This Dis, Mis & Mal is by whose standard? They really must think people are stupid and can't make up their own mind without big daddy telling them what to think.

In my experience, the anti vaxers are more educated because they ask the right questions. Just Google 'front line health workers refusing the vaccine' and you'll get some interesting insights from around the world. This anxiety about the COVID vaccine, imho, is caused by two factors: the speed of the human trials by-passing animal trial and the new technology of mRNA vaccine (for some vaccines) which has never worked in animal studies.

God knows what the full picture of these vaccines are going to be in the future.
Scientists have been working on coronavirus vaccines for a number of years so there was already a substantial base of research, which greatly speeded up development.

COVID-19 vaccine: How was it developed so fast?

Just in case Wings Over Scotland are reading Arrse, what if Nicola Sturgeon was a Tory 5th columnist sent to undermine the SNP

Conspiracy theorists pens and papers at the ready....get writing those fruit loop theories

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Perhaps there should be compulsory science, maths and grammar lessons for conspiraloons convicted of being stupid? Along with forced vaccination with MMR and Pfizer BioNTech vaccines.

I see this as a long term project to re-educate the Stupid.
The stupid can't be educated.
They can only be influenced or controlled.

Clearly dropping the 'fake snow' into a pan of boiling water was too complicated and safe. Much better to try and set fire to it with a smoky zippo flame while wearing flammable gloves.

That is nothing new alas - a sub-sect of the chemtrails lot.

I have answered up thread how I reduced a friend to a wibbling wreck by pointing out the logistics of such a scheme would ikely bankrupt the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the QAnon things is that there is a big underground trade in children so that they can harvest Adenochrome. According to them it is worth more than gold and that it is extracted in secret rituals where the child is terrified before being killed and the secretions harvested.

The children are also ritually sodomised and this leads to them having black, or panda eyes. Or that the panda eyes are seen on the users of the drug - or something, I saw both ideas shared by my ex-friend.

This drug is the highest of highs - so strong that it can only be used once a year. Or something.

Couple of points - you can buy this stuff online and it is fairly cheap.

In the book Fear and Loathing, the author tried it. He reported it as ‘meh’. According to online reviews, again, ‘meh’. These are written off as red herrings by the conspiraloons of course.

The thing is if you look a bit deeper then there are very clear parallels with the blood slander - a rich and influential sub-section of society (in this version quite a few with Jewish backgrounds of course), an attempt to control, etc, etc. That all of this has been done before and utterly refuted is beyond them of course - or possibly just part of the deeper conspiracy for them.

The anti-semitic roots are clear and the hatred just below the surface. Whether this is done on purpose or just an unhappy coincidence is unknown, but anyone sharing this crap should be careful lest the find their (probably already poor) career prospects be reduced.

ABNredleg

War Hero
One of the QAnon things is that there is a big underground trade in children so that they can harvest Adenochrome. According to them it is worth more than gold and that it is extracted in secret rituals where the child is terrified before being killed and the secretions harvested.

The children are also ritually sodomised and this leads to them having black, or panda eyes. Or that the panda eyes are seen on the users of the drug - or something, I saw both ideas shared by my ex-friend.

This drug is the highest of highs - so strong that it can only be used once a year. Or something.

Couple of points - you can buy this stuff online and it is fairly cheap.

In the book Fear and Loathing, the author tried it. He reported it as ‘meh’. According to online reviews, again, ‘meh’. These are written off as red herrings by the conspiraloons of course.

The thing is if you look a bit deeper then there are very clear parallels with the blood slander - a rich and influential sub-section of society (in this version quite a few with Jewish backgrounds of course), an attempt to control, etc, etc. That all of this has been done before and utterly refuted is beyond them of course - or possibly just part of the deeper conspiracy for them.

The anti-semitic roots are clear and the hatred just below the surface. Whether this is done on purpose or just an unhappy coincidence is unknown, but anyone sharing this crap should be careful lest the find their (probably already poor) career prospects be reduced.
In many ways QAnon is just an updated Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Following on from my previous post, I was musing about slavery reparations whilst having a drink or two....

Expectation management is really important. Headline figures banded about by liberal & activist groups could potentially say that a “family” with slave ancestors are due $250k (representative figure).

What people will hear is “I’m owed $250k”. The actuality might be that we can assume a new generation of descendants with 3 offspring approximately every 20 years since the end of slavery. You are then looking at around 81 direct descendants. If payment is made to the oldest surviving direct family member, then granny and grandad could be due $3,086 (based on $250k\81).

If members of family branches became deceased without issue, what happens to their share, is it forfeited or distributed amongst the surviving siblings of their generation? Was there a will at the time that needs to be taken into account?

What about current generation where mum or granny or great granny were not related to slaves, but dad, grandpappy or great grandpappy had slave ancestors & skipped out on family, taking knowledge & evidence with him?

Furthermore, If I read it correctly, maybe only 81.5% of non white births have been registered historically in C20th. Exact % unimportant it’s just another example of the many issues that may cause problems proving direct lineage to slave ancestors and ensuring the right people get what if anything is due to them.

Dave Chapelle provided some food for thought

Jesus Christ. How can people be this stupid? Neanderthals were smarter than some people.

Poor Bill Gates. He's getting blamed for everything. It seems he's the antichrist for the wibbling retards.
The big problem now is that the lies regarding Bill have spread a fair bit further than the wibbling fucktards. There are a fair few who really fail to understand his efforts in vaccination and education to reduce population expansion in the third world.

The fact that his TED talk is on record and he does talk about reducing the population (in a way that the sub-intellectually normal could misunderstand), plus the oft misunderstood topic of climate chance comes into it doesn’t help. Oh and of course the proliferation of whackaloon website telling everyone he sterilised thousands in Africa with a vaccine and is now banned from India (both not true of course).

ipso_facto

War Hero
Scientists have been working on coronavirus vaccines for a number of years so there was already a substantial base of research, which greatly speeded up development.

COVID-19 vaccine: How was it developed so fast?

Just an excuse to start meddling with our genes with new fangled vaccine. Curious how there's always some kind of pandemic on US election years!

There have been a number of deaths around the world due to the vaccine. 23 in Normay for starters. More in other countries. They are not broadcasting these results.

Anyhow, here's why this witches brew of DNA manipulating vaccine (as opposed to traditional vaccines) is not a good idea. In reality we are the guinea pigs.

http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/cep/COVID/mRNA vaccine review final.pdf

Jesus Christ. How can people be this stupid? Neanderthals were smarter than some people.

Poor Bill Gates. He's getting blamed for everything. It seems he's the antichrist for the wibbling retards.
Quote by a forest ranger at Yosemite National Park on why it is hard to design the perfect garbage bin to keep bears from breaking into it: “There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists.”