Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Countering The Challenge of Conspiracy Theories

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
Hahahahaha

Assets (and Chatham House is rumoured to be a Cabal asset) have been activated because the label 'conspiracy theory' is losing its impact to control thinking. It's now a red flag to actually investigate something rather than avoid it.

Here's a question for you; are all events in history organic and spontaneous or are they planned?
Obviously some events are planned, eg Hitler’s invasion of Czechoslovakia. Other events take shape because of that, such as Poland and Hungary jumping at the opportunity to annexe parts of the weakened Czech state.

The First World War was organic. Gavrilo Princip set a chain of events in motion that gave the European powers and more so their bullish generals, an excuse to go to war. None were truly prepared for what was to follow.

Franco’s military uprising in 1936 was planned and aided by foreign powers, but it came after an organic increase in political violence. Equally, the spontaneous resistance of the trade union and anarchist workers, particularly in Barcelona and Madrid, turned a right wing military putsch into a civil war.

Yes there are a lot of undercover secret attempts at manipulating events. It has ever been so. But more often, shit just happens and sometimes those who are in a position to do so, respond or take advantage of it. Later is appears to all be planned. And sometimes this vision is used to create new events. Further on in history books are written which espouse one theory or other then Youtubers come along and grab what they think will get them more visitors. Conspiracy theorists then use this diluted partizan and commercially motivated ‘proof’ when conclusion shopping.

Last edited:

ipso_facto

War Hero
Obviously some events are planned, eg Hitler’s invasion of Czechoslovakia. Other events take shape because of that, such as Poland and Hungary jumping at the opportunity to annexe parts of the weakened Czech state.

The First World War was organic. Gavrilo Princip set a chain of events in motion that gave the European powers and more so their bullish generals, an excuse to go to war. None were truly prepared for what was to follow.

Franco’s military uprising in 1936 was planned and aided by foreign powers, but it came after an organic increase in political violence. Equally, the spontaneous resistance of the trade union and anarchist workers, particularly in Barcelona and Madrid, turned a right wing military putsch into a civil war.

Yes there are a lot of undercover secret attempts at manipulating events. It has ever been so. But more often, shit just happens and sometimes those who are in a position to do so, respond or take advantage of it. Later is appears to all be planned. And sometimes this vision is used to create new events. Further on in history books are written which espouse one theory or other then Youtubers come along and grab what they think will get them more visitors. Conspiracy theorists then use this diluted partizan and commercially motivated ‘proof’ when conclusion shopping.

There are alternative views of WWI; i.e. it wasn't organic but planned.

World War I: The Real Reason the Great War Happened

I go one step further, there is a spiritual impulse for a one world government to control humanity. It has manifested itself throughout history in many ways, from the Romans to the Mongols to the IS Caliphate and now with the idea of the NWO and the use of technology to control and enslave us. It's the same spiritual entity behind all of them. Once you recognise it then you won't be sidetracked by academic analysis.

Here's and example, what was the true purpose of Hitler's holocaust? It was a mass sacrifice to the entity Hitler worshiped who feeds off despair and suffering.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
There are alternative views of WWI; i.e. it wasn't organic but planned.

World War I: The Real Reason the Great War Happened

I go one step further, there is a spiritual impulse for a one world government to control humanity. It has manifested itself throughout history in many ways, from the Romans to the Mongols to the IS Caliphate and now with the idea of the NWO and the use of technology to control and enslave us. It's the same spiritual entity behind all of them. Once you recognise it then you won't be sidetracked by academic analysis.

Here's and example, what was the true purpose of Hitler's holocaust? It was a mass sacrifice to the entity Hitler worshiped who feeds off despair and suffering.
So you think Hastalÿk is behind Covid?

ipso_facto

War Hero
As a measurable “thing”? No.
As a quality ascribed to human act, yes.

This is where you and I differ; there is such a thing and objective evil. People worship it and the higher up a person is in society (not all of course) the more likely they worship this entity. Just analyse the Super Bowl half time show; they're putting it in your face.

Do some research on the Nazi connection to the occult and you'll realise all of Adolph Hitler's action was based on the worship of satan.

This is where you and I differ; there is such a thing and objective evil.
Oh, we differ vastly more than that, I’m sure.

People can be evil. You cannot show me a lump of evil*.
I also doubt you can show me any objective evidence of any one of your myriad conspiracies. I put it to you that they are your demonstration that your will can trump** reality.

*This isn’t Time Bandits
** no pun intended, but I would say that, wouldn’t I

ipso_facto

War Hero
Oh, we differ vastly more than that, I’m sure.

People can be evil. You cannot show me a lump of evil*.
I also doubt you can show me any objective evidence of any one of your myriad conspiracies. I put it to you that they are your demonstration that your will can trump** reality.

*This isn’t Time Bandits
** no pun intended, but I would say that, wouldn’t I

Oh yes, you can see a 'lump of evil'. Just talk to people who have been victims of SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse).

Oh yes, you can see a 'lump of evil'. Just talk to people who have been victims of SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse).
That’s hearing the testimony of someone who has been subjected to very unpleasant experiences*, not showing.
What does “evil” look like? Does it have a measurable density? A characteristic structure?

* hence not the most reliable witness.

ipso_facto

War Hero
That’s hearing the testimony of someone who has been subjected to very unpleasant experiences*, not showing.
What does “evil” look like? Does it have a measurable density? A characteristic structure?

* hence not the most reliable witness.

Yes, when he manifests himself you'll have no doubts. I wouldn't not suggest summoning him just to test the theory.

Yes, when he manifests himself you'll have no doubts. I wouldn't not suggest summoning him just to test the theory.

When who manifests himself?

Well, physical evidence is like that.
But there isn’t any physical evidence so I remain skeptical.

All you are providing is a conman-like “trust me”. I don’t trust you.

Three of us walking for down the main shopping street of a major UK city a few years ago, and came up to a bunch of scruffy individuals of various ages tryin to get peoples to sign a petition. We stopped to listed to what they were saying, to find out it was all about some plan by the local council which in fact (according to them) was a cover to hush up something or other involving illegal immigrants/genocide of badgers/a UFO crash, whatever it was any person with two brain cells would spot the holes in the argument straight away.

Anyway the scruffy individual talking to us was reasonably attractive so we hung around a few minutes to see if she fancied a pint later, whilst she interpreted our interest in the fact we believed what she was saying. At one point it became apparent she wasn't going to spend an evening of debauchery with any one of us, just as she got to the " so here is a leaflet and please sign the petition...". One of the group then asked "So if I can summarise, the local council are doing this to cover up that. Correct"?

The scruffy individual smiled a beaming smile and said "Exactly you believe it too don't you?" at which point the response was "The local council can't empty my bins every week, what makes you think they could cover
up a major incident like this"?

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
"The local council can't empty my bins every week, what makes you think they could cover
up a major incident like this"?
Government departments whether national or local leak like a sieve. There’s always an overlooked & aggrieved tosspot ready to go to the press for a quick bung. Others will share on their FB or Twitter without even thinking. Never mind the age old route of blabbing to family and friends... “I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but....”

This is where you and I differ; there is such a thing and objective evil. People worship it and the higher up a person is in society (not all of course) the more likely they worship this entity. Just analyse the Super Bowl half time show; they're putting it in your face.

Do some research on the Nazi connection to the occult and you'll realise all of Adolph Hitler's action was based on the worship of satan.
You know those meds you stopped taking ? I'd restart on them if I were you.

Government departments whether national or local leak like a sieve. There’s always an overlooked & aggrieved tosspot ready to go to the press for a quick bung. Others will share on their FB or Twitter without even thinking. Never mind the age old route of blabbing to family and friends... “I’ve been sworn to secrecy, but....”
But there is always a smidgeon of "it's all being organised by a secret group of <insert minority of choice> and it's all being hushed up" in every conspiracy. Anyone who has ever been in the miitary will know that the more they try and keep something secret the more people find out. The absurdity that all this is going on and no-one has found out but them just never really seems to dawn on the died-in-the-wool conspiraloon.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
Following on from my previous post, I was musing about slavery reparations whilst having a drink or two....

Expectation management is really important. Headline figures banded about by liberal & activist groups could potentially say that a “family” with slave ancestors are due $250k (representative figure).

What people will hear is “I’m owed $250k”. The actuality might be that we can assume a new generation of descendants with 3 offspring approximately every 20 years since the end of slavery. You are then looking at around 81 direct descendants. If payment is made to the oldest surviving direct family member, then granny and grandad could be due $3,086 (based on $250k\81).

If members of family branches became deceased without issue, what happens to their share, is it forfeited or distributed amongst the surviving siblings of their generation? Was there a will at the time that needs to be taken into account?

What about current generation where mum or granny or great granny were not related to slaves, but dad, grandpappy or great grandpappy had slave ancestors & skipped out on family, taking knowledge & evidence with him?

Furthermore, If I read it correctly, maybe only 81.5% of non white births have been registered historically in C20th. Exact % unimportant it’s just another example of the many issues that may cause problems proving direct lineage to slave ancestors and ensuring the right people get what if anything is due to them.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
But there is always a smidgeon of "it's all being organised by a secret group of <insert minority of choice> and it's all being hushed up" in every conspiracy. Anyone who has ever been in the miitary will know that the more they try and keep something secret the more people find out. The absurdity that all this is going on and no-one has found out but them just never really seems to dawn on the died-in-the-wool conspiraloon.
I have a conspiraloon in the family. I destroyed his arguments and for the best part of a year he hasn’t contacted me.

“New World Order? So what? I’ll adapt and carry on because Im not on their list. They know I haven't been Googling the f@ck out of them and sending conspiracy messages. You, on the other hand...”

Latest Threads