Counterfeit Monster Energy Drink

Ciggie

GCM
Side effects of excessive caffeine include ...

High blood pressure
Incresed heart rate
Can trigger diabetes (reduces insulin sensitivity)
Rots your teeth (acidity & sugar)
Can cause palpitations

@Ciggie have a read of this:

ETA that I have significantly reduced my caffeine intake from coffee and sugar having been diagnosed as type 2 about 18 months ago.
Ta for that mucker. I'm only too aware of the dangers of caffiene. On one of my first visits to Spain in about 83 I was staying in a friend of a girlfriend's flat just outside Madrid. There was a big coffee percolator of the screw-together type that you heat on the stove, coffee beans and an electric grinder in the kitchen. Being totally inexperienced in these things at that time I proceeded to make and drink a large mug of espresso. Nothing happened for about 20 minutes and then it all went like this for rather a long time.......

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Can you pm me any other pertinent information. I have to admit I am not over happy with the idea of passing this on to the Spanish cops. I did consider informing our chaps, but, well, it's in Spain. Any more useful suggestions as to how to progress muchg appreciated. Ta in advance.
is that because then you would be a grass?

and the Albanians would chain you to the glory hole at the pink flamingo when they find out.

Ciggie

GCM
Just got this in reply to my email to them via their website. Trackpen You appear to have been right about going direct to security......will reply accordingly requesting direct contact with their relevant dept.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Your comments are very important to us and they have been forwarded to our Quality Control Department for further review. So that we may investigate this matter further, please provide the following information.

Tell us which Monster Energy product is in question. (Monster, Lo-Carb, Ripper, Etc.)
What is the size of the can/bottle you purchased ( 355 ml, 440 ml, 500 ml etc.)?
When was product purchased?
When did incident occur?
Provide BBE and production code located underneath the can.
Provide the can code located near the bar code inside silver box on side of can.
Provide details of the complaint.
How many cans were defective?
Please provide an image of what you are describing.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. We appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,

Monster Energy

Just got this in reply to my email to them via their website. Trackpen You appear to have been right about going direct to security......will reply accordingly requesting direct contact with their relevant dept.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Your comments are very important to us and they have been forwarded to our Quality Control Department for further review. So that we may investigate this matter further, please provide the following information.

Tell us which Monster Energy product is in question. (Monster, Lo-Carb, Ripper, Etc.)
What is the size of the can/bottle you purchased ( 355 ml, 440 ml, 500 ml etc.)?
When was product purchased?
When did incident occur?
Provide BBE and production code located underneath the can.
Provide the can code located near the bar code inside silver box on side of can.
Provide details of the complaint.
How many cans were defective?
Please provide an image of what you are describing.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. We appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,

Monster Energy
Actually, that’s a pretty fair response. They’re asking the right questions ( at this stage) - the format I set up in various policies - and looks as if they are taking it seriously.
Your responses should be passed on to Corp Sec.
I really wish I could get involved in this investigation!

Not entirely off-topic - I made some progress in my Search for Screech. The manufacturer still exists, but seems to have been acquired by some sort of mega-corp. Sadly (or luckily?) although they still manufacture powdered drinks, screech doesn't seem to be in the line-up these days. :-(

Not entirely off-topic - I made some progress in my Search for Screech. The manufacturer still exists, but seems to have been acquired by some sort of mega-corp. Sadly (or luckily?) although they still manufacture powdered drinks, screech doesn't seem to be in the line-up these days. :-(
I heard they were bought up by Bell's the Whisky maker, so Screech was literally saved by the bell

Latest Threads