Counterfeit Monster Energy Drink

Serves you right for drinking shite , very little is worse than energy drinks for your health other than meths.
Anyone who cant neck several quady voddys before going to Sammys* is a fucking homo.
Bad for your health my arse, they make you a great dancer, chick magnet and all round great guy.

*Insert squaddie bar of choice.

Would there be any point ? Cigarettes and vodka, yes because they are making a few quid . Are you really going to make any money on a £1.50 drink ?
Few years ago there was a gang convicted of smuggling Garlic** - Once you start dodging duties there's probably a significant profit - yes drugs will be more - but thats also what everyone is looking for so risk is high .
I doubt theres many sniffer dogs trained to detect Broccoli, garlic and counterfeit sunny delight

**From China IIRC thus avoiding the EEC tariff on imported Garlic designed to protect Spanish production

Edited to add link

Last edited:

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
A citizen of the upstart group of breakaway of colonies that currently refers to itself as "USA" once imparted the following information to me:
American husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the honey, honey."
English husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the sugar, sugar."
Polish husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the bacon, pig".

When telling me all this, he made no mention of counterfeit energy beverages.

Last edited:
Spain is a major problem area in all sorts of consumable sectors, not least because of a degree of complicity in some authorities.
I won’t go into details here.
PM me the manufacturer’s details, and I’ll see how this can be progressed, as it should be.
I remember most of the bars owned by Brits bought in their Coca Cola from the UK , loads cheaper , they had to stick an ingredients sticker on them in Spanish.

A citizen of the upstart group of breakaway of colonies that currently refers to itself as "USA" once imparted the following information to me:
American husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the honey, honey."
English husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the sugar, sugar."
Polish husbands say to their wives at the breakfast table "Pass the bacon, pig".

When telling me all this, he made no mention of counterfeit energy beverages.
The irony there is many American and English women are fat as pigs by their mid twenties and Polish girls are often fit as fcuk.

Dr Death

War Hero
Make your own?
Pint/500ml of Robinsons Orange Juice
9 Table Spoons of Sugar
3 Table Spoons of Coffee
Pinch of Salt

See you now have your own monster drink & brand it in polish as napój z gówna potwora?
Hope the translation is correct as it should be monster 5hit drink?

Make your own?
Pint/500ml of Robinsons Orange Juice
9 Table Spoons of Sugar
3 Table Spoons of Coffee
Pinch of Salt

See you now have your own monster drink & brand it in polish as napój z gówna potwora?
Hope the translation is correct as it should be monster 5hit drink?
It's taurine rather than caffeine that is the magic ingredient, got to neck those essential amino acids to be there

Can you pm me any other pertinent information. I have to admit I am not over happy with the idea of passing this on to the Spanish cops. I did consider informing our chaps, but, well, it's in Spain. Any more useful suggestions as to how to progress muchg appreciated. Ta in advance.

Emigrate, and stop drinking gnats piss, and smoking brain rotting dope....sorted.

Hate this kind of drink, I see the call center fukwits in our lifts half asleep getting this hit to get them going in the morning, 500ml can in hand and one in the pocket and yet somehow its more socially acceptable than can of beer and a line of amphetamines.

You are still a junkie, getting a chemical high, just so happens the chemical is deemed to be a food stuff right now.

How about drinking water, having an early night, perhaps a short walk in the evening and get up early for breakfast, a cup of tea or fruit juice and off you go, all refreshed without the need for 20g of caffeine and a bag of sugar to wake up your brain?

RBMK

Old-Salt
The Chinese fake almost everything, including water.

THere is a whole industry in China that collects used water bottles, fills them with tap water then reseals and resells them at a massive profit.

If you buy a bottle of say, Evian there is a 50:50 chance that it's a fake, more like 90% chance if you buy it from a street vendor.

However, OP, stay off the weed, it rots your brain, stay off the energy drinks as they are seriously bad for your health, too much caffeine, too much sugar and put your system under stress. Failing that chug on and leave your body to medical science.

neil82

Old-Salt
students and school kids around here drink gallons of the bloody stuff, shame they then don`t have the energy to carry the can far enough to put it in a fucking bin!

Dr Death

War Hero
Use an ECG Machine prior to having a monster drink, then 10 minutes after drinking one.

You will be surprised at the results, hence why so many Med students stop drinking them once that have see the results as your heart rate goes up alarmingly as does blood pressure! It is a stimulant as are all the caffeine based high energy drinks. The F1 drivers might be sponsored by Red Bull and drink out of a branded container but they are not drinking the 5hit!

Ciggie

GCM
Use an ECG Machine prior to having a monster drink, then 10 minutes after drinking one.

You will be surprised at the results, hence why so many Med students stop drinking them once that have see the results as your heart rate goes up alarmingly as does blood pressure! It is a stimulant as are all the caffeine based high energy drinks. The F1 drivers might be sponsored by Red Bull and drink out of a branded container but they are not drinking the 5hit!
Funnily enough, trawling the web yesterday to see if this is a problem the police are aware of I came across some alarming stuff about heart attacks, kidney failure and similar life-threatening effects of Monster and energy drinks in general. It was enough to decide me to pack it in as a regular thing. I'm aware of the addictive quality and had already made a mental note to cut down, as I have recently sometimes been doing 3 a day, regularly 2...but on the positive side I don't drink coffee or tea or intake a terrific amount of sugar and I have only been doing Monster for about 2 years.

In terms of something to keep one active,I have a pleasant, palatable substitute in a passion fruit, mango and banana juice drink with chia seeds own-branded by Mercadona, which is the Spanish equivalent of Tesco, only trouble is it costs 2.75 for 750 ml, but on the upside they always stock it in a cold cabinet. I only discovered chia seeds a couple of years ago...they are truly amazing in terms of giving one stamina, energy and verve...sort of like Colombian marching powder without the good bits or the side effects ;) .

RBMK

Old-Salt
Side effects of excessive caffeine include ...

High blood pressure
Incresed heart rate
Can trigger diabetes (reduces insulin sensitivity)
Rots your teeth (acidity & sugar)
Can cause palpitations

@Ciggie have a read of this:

ETA that I have significantly reduced my caffeine intake from coffee (mostly drink decaff now) and sugar (1x sweetener per cup) having been diagnosed as type 2 about 18 months ago. Prior to this I used to live on coffer, usually 1 per hour during the working day.

Latest Threads