Counterfactual: Hitler gives Meerkatz command of the Eastern Front

Assuming this is not a parallel universe and search engines don't exist yet, and somehow Meerkatz gets sent back in time to take over the Eastern Front

Who would have won and why ?

Before, it wouldn't be fair otherwise

Assuming this is not a parallel universe and search engines don't exist yet, and somehow Meerkatz gets sent back in time to take over the Eastern Front

Who would have won and why ?
It wouldn't have changed anything, except that @meerkatz would have been sent to the ovens, he's a Joo yer see, lock the ******* thread.

It wouldn't have changed anything, except that @meerkatz would have been sent to the ovens, he's a Joo yer see, lock the ******* thread.

I thought Jews did well when it comes to education? Duty rumour is his granddaughter is out selling her arse because she was a mong at school.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Given who's in charge, the Germans actually win WWII as the entire country unites behind Grofaz Meerkatz who organises a coup and wins everything everwhere.

He would be guaranteed swift and decisive victory if he could take @Graculus along as his political advisor.

What he doesn't know could be etched onto the head of a pin.
Thanks pinhead.

When you have the information to correct anything I've said you can crack on and I'll thank you.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
As I stand in the centre of Berlin, joining the crowd waiting to pay homage to the 150 foot statue of him erected by Albert Speer, I stand in awe of meerkatz's achievements. Who would have known that he could have got the Me 262 ready for June 1940 in time to win the Battle of Britain.

And who would have thought that his invention of the process of making petrol from water would allow a fully motorised Wehrmacht to crush Russia in less than three months.

America of course held out longer, but that's only because it took meerkatz 12 months to develop the atom bomb and convert the V2 into an intercontinental ballistic missile.

After visiting the statue, I plan to visit the other meerkaz monuments in Berlin:
  • The meekatz Law Library - packed with case law handed down by meerkatz
  • The meerkatz Library of Military History where his brilliant analysis of multiple military campaigns changed the body of military thought more than Clausewitz and Sun Tzu combined.
  • The meerkatz College of Computing, built on the site of where he invented the computer in 1947 and the Internet in 1949.
Heil meerkatz!!!!!

Wordsmith

I thought Jews did well when it comes to education? Duty rumour is his granddaughter is out selling her arse because she was a mong at school.

He needs sympathy apparently mate, as someone (an ARRSER?) fed his cat anti-freeze.

******* thing even has it's own RIP thread.

Latest Threads