Counter Surv

Fellas,

I already have the infamous Monty Python "How not to be seen" Video.

Do any of you have, or know a link where I can download similiar or better vids for a presentation I have to give soon.

I like the MP one but, feel its a bit too well known. Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
AP100
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
the clip from men behaving badly is a popular one. where gary & tony are sat in a bright red car in a sombrero and a balaclava, bibbing the horn and flashing the headlights.

alternatively, just show CCTV footage from my legendary performance on the advanced course :)
 
Watch your handle mate

If you speak to Kevin the Pheasant, I think you will find that its a mythical bird called Argos, not Argus.

Another geordie, a lass in the Corps briefing on Hammas activities during the interfada, kept refering to the Gazza strip.

She should have asked for a home posting and could have got Gazza Lines in Catterick?
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
Counter Surveillance. n. The act of going to local shop and carefully watching the flat wooden bit next to the till.
 
argus_pink200 said:
Fellas,

I already have the infamous Monty Python "How not to be seen" Video.

Do any of you have, or know a link where I can download similiar or better vids for a presentation I have to give soon.

I like the MP one but, feel its a bit too well known. Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
AP100
What's the MP one? There's got to be something in Dad's Army or Allo Allo. Mind you, you wanted something funny so maybe just stick with Dad's Army, Allo Allo was funny once for five seconds out of however many series. I only watched it to see Francesca Gonshaw. :D

How about something from the natural world?
This isn't quite it but might provide food for thought.
 
subbsonic said:
Watch your handle mate

If you speak to Kevin the Pheasant, I think you will find that its a mythical bird called Argos, not Argus.

Another geordie, a lass in the Corps briefing on Hammas activities during the interfada, kept refering to the Gazza strip.

She should have asked for a home posting and could have got Gazza Lines in Catterick?
A bird? I thought it was a catalogue based retail store.........
 
I still chuckle everytime I remember the Friday prayers when one person described Fermanagh as Fer-man-arrgh and Maghera as Mag-eera...
 

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Moderator
or the good old ozzie urban myth - seeking loughborough, "can you tell me how to get to loogabarooga?"
 

THE_EDITOR

War Hero
Howayman said:
I still chuckle everytime I remember the Friday prayers when one person described Fermanagh as Fer-man-arrgh and Maghera as Mag-eera...
This should be on the linguist thread..............
 
I think there is reference to it in the bible somewhere.....Luke something or other...14 rings a bell..


:D
 

Latest Threads

Top