countdown in welsh

Before i go any further no im not having a go at the welsh - just watch qi and they were talking about various languages and vowel sounds and the question was raised how do you do countdown in welsh would it still be 6 consonants and three vowels or would it have to be more consonants and less vowels and would it be more than 9 letters - should really have put this in the intellectual section but that sboring yakedah chaps

Its better in here so that i can say on the behalf of everybody.

WHAT THE FCUK MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU CRAZY CRACK POT B@STARD.

I apologise for shouting!

A consonant please Carol
L
A consonant please Carol
L
A consonant please Carol
L
A consonant please Carol
L
A consonant please Carol
L
A consonant please Carol
L

well, alright theres not a specifcally intellectual area but crack pot - probably right and ive no doubt this will end up in the arrsehole

OSACIN said:
Before i go any further no im not having a go at the welsh - just watch qi and they were talking about various languages and vowel sounds and the question was raised how do you do countdown in welsh would it still be 6 consonants and three vowels or would it have to be more consonants and less vowels and would it be more than 9 letters - should really have put this in the intellectual section but that sboring yakedah chaps
paid a malu cachau But it is so much funnier in English :D

asif - ethnic name - sorry bit subtle for this time of night

Noswaith Dda - Good Evening - Re COUNTDOWN

Mae'r egwydor Gymreig yn hollol wahanol i'r egwyddor Seisnig. Er engraifft 'does dim o'r llythrennau canlynol yn yr egwyddor Gymreig -- J,K,Q,V,X,Y,Z

Fodd bynnag mae yna lythrennau eraill yn yr egwyddor Gymreig nad ydynt i'w gweld yn yr egwyddor Seisnig -- Ch,Dd,Ff,Ll,Ph,Rh,Sh,Th.
Dylid cofio fod y llythrennau yma yn cyfrif fel un llythyren.

Pob hwyl -- Wyeman

Translation available on request.

Keep smiling, it confuses them!