Council Estate Thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Good CO, Jun 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Pulled temporarily for cleaning
  2. Good man.

Some of those women need a damn good scrub.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I have a tanker with domestos on standby and CBRN clean up crews on standby, good luck man, and if you dont survive can I have your slippers, and the tenner dont worry about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cleaning it? There wont be anything left!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Please not the chunky lass in the black undies, she was seeing me through a bitter NZ winter quite nicely.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. A bit dusty???? More like a sandstorm :)
  7. I've been a bit busy over the last few days, and haven't been keeping a watch, so can somebody tell me WTF happened.

Did the transvestite plug-ugly thing in the red satin undies blow the MOD's sensibilities? or was it worse?

• Like Like x 2
  8. To be fair, I think the thread should be pulled permanently. It's cheap, tacky and degrading to women
  9. Sorry, and your point was?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I assume the wife was looking over your shoulder as you wrote that and you were hoping for a jump?
  11. Still trying to get back on M*****t then.
    • Like Like x 2

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

One of the better flame wars - gratuitous character assassination based on no evidence whatsoever, with a positively cavalier disregard for the laws of libel and bags of collateral damage - Arrse at its best.

Did anyone not get accused of something grossly perverse by the end of it?
  13. I've just noticed this is posted in Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar.

Please tell me that nicking pictures of scruffy cumsluts off the internet is not what we think is the pinnacle of humour on here now?
    • Like Like x 2