Council Estate Thread

D

Davetheclown

I have a tanker with domestos on standby and CBRN clean up crews on standby, good luck man, and if you dont survive can I have your slippers, and the tenner dont worry about it.

Please not the chunky lass in the black undies, she was seeing me through a bitter NZ winter quite nicely.

I've been a bit busy over the last few days, and haven't been keeping a watch, so can somebody tell me WTF happened.

Did the transvestite plug-ugly thing in the red satin undies blow the MOD's sensibilities? or was it worse?

To be fair, I think the thread should be pulled permanently. It's cheap, tacky and degrading to women

To be fair, I think the thread should be pulled permanently. It's cheap, tacky and degrading to women
Still trying to get back on M*****t then.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the better flame wars - gratuitous character assassination based on no evidence whatsoever, with a positively cavalier disregard for the laws of libel and bags of collateral damage - Arrse at its best.

Did anyone not get accused of something grossly perverse by the end of it?

I've just noticed this is posted in Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar.

Please tell me that nicking pictures of scruffy cumsluts off the internet is not what we think is the pinnacle of humour on here now?

I've just noticed this is posted in Now That's What I Call NAAFI Bar.

Please tell me that nicking pictures of scruffy cumsluts off the internet is not what we think is the pinnacle of humour on here now?
Sorry Steven, I think you're aiming too high.
It's more about here.

Barman: "Sorry Sir, I'd love to pop a cherry in there", "but is Sir aware that this is the shark pool?"

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
One of the better flame wars - gratuitous character assassination based on no evidence whatsoever, with a positively cavalier disregard for the laws of libel and bags of collateral damage - Arrse at its best.

Did anyone not get accused of something grossly perverse by the end of it?
Nobody is bothered.