Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Council Enforcement Officers - Are they trained by the Gestapo?

Yeah, I`ve got a particular hatred for twats that stick their cars on pavements. Any "damage" they receive is definitely deserved. Not that I would engage in such an educational activity. Oh deary me no.

I park on the "pavement" outside my house.

However , that particular piece of pavement is 32 feet wide. So ample room for my iccle Nissan.

A while ago I was cycling on the pavement and two plastic plods/ PCSO,s asked me to stop.
"Can I just stop you for a moment?"
I replied NO.
They repeated the question and I told them to F*ck off.
A couple of days later I was on foot in the same place and the same plastic plods were kitted out with brand new mountain bikes and all of the protective gear.
Same thing happened to me about 5 years ago, I had to cross the pavement on my bike at a junction, got stopped by two PCSO,'s who wanted £80 off me, I explained to them that I was on a MTB and they were obese, and they were welcome to chase me for it.

Britain has become a place where a village idiot can be transformed into Judge Dredd just by the addition of a dayglo waistcoat or a clerical job in local government or a worthless government department. One of a miriad of reasons why I left.

I would counter that the UK has become socially and morally bankrupt between the church and the state there was a balance of control that lead to a certain behaviour, a moral compass. Educational establishments produced workers of every social strata (the class system) whilst the church it's presence evident in society even for the non attendees was given respect and the criminal justice system removed those that strayed off this path. The left has pulled away the veil of moral and social indignation and anti social behaviour became acceptable in mainstream culture. The reaction from the establishment/government is as always the stick not the carrot so new laws and enforcement not education and reward, look around you in the UK you have the highest percentage of CCTV per head of population, speed cameras everywhere and enforcement officers to guide you in your daily life, because you are now a mob of unruly cnuts.

I would counter that the UK has become socially and morally bankrupt between the church and the state there was a balance of control that lead to a certain behaviour, a moral compass. Educational establishments produced workers of every social strata (the class system) whilst the church it's presence evident in society even for the non attendees was given respect and the criminal justice system removed those that strayed off this path. The left has pulled away the veil of moral and social indignation and anti social behaviour became acceptable in mainstream culture. The reaction from the establishment/government is as always the stick not the carrot so new laws and enforcement not education and reward, look around you in the UK you have the highest percentage of CCTV per head of population, speed cameras everywhere and enforcement officers to guide you in your daily life, because you are now a mob of unruly cnuts.

You know what, you ain't far wrong with that statement.

A track suit wearing mong cycling on the pavement shouted at me to get out of his way. I shouted back that he could **** off and laughed as he nearly collided with a bus stop shelter. I noted that he was very gobby but only shouted abuse as he pedalled away quickly.

Cyclists on the pavement? Stupid cnuts - the lot of them...

Unless of course they are kids on kiddy bikes etc.

Which one are you then?

The one with the pink stabilisers fitted? :mrgreen:

A 10 stone Bull Mastiff is an excellent deterrent when these council Hitlers are about. They tend not to bother you with a land based shark at your side.

Wonderful item in my local rag.

OAP bought a pork pie from a Manchester branch of M&S, left the supermarket, unwrapped said pie, placed wrapper in pocket. Crumbs of pie fell to ground.

"Enforcement Officers" filmed the dropping of the pie crumbs then issued said OAP with a £50 fixed penalty notice.

OAP protested to Council who then dropped the case.

I mean, really.

Was the enforcement pillock employee Jewish? If so, fair enough, we don't want bolshie OAP's spreading racial hatred, fear and alarm willie nillie, do we?

Apparently as part of his defence the Pie Crust Littering OAP very kindly made the observation that a few yards from him were a group of people who were deliberately feeding pigeons by throwing bread/pastry on the pavement - none of these apparently were filmed and issued with a penalty notice.

He was so alarmed and distressed by his treatment that he's seeking 'compo.

Don’t blame me! I hear gay people reclaimed ‘queer’ happy to call themselves that, used to be an insult but now it’s all LBTQUITRYAZVCPOTATOCRUCIFIX et al.
Gay people reclaiming the word queer? It's not theirs to reclaim. It means odd, strange, unusual, peculiar. It should be the non-alphabet people reclaiming it from its corrupted usage.

Last edited:
Gay people reclaiming the wood queer? It's not theirs to reclaim. It means odd, strange, unusual, peculiar. It should be the non-alphabet people reclaiming it from its corrupted usage.

Not old, balding, grey haired, pot bellied and tight as a duck’s arse?

That would make Jarrod not queer.

A track suit wearing mong cycling on the pavement shouted at me to get out of his way. I shouted back that he could **** off and laughed as he nearly collided with a bus stop shelter. I noted that he was very gobby but only shouted abuse as he pedalled away quickly.

Cyclists on the pavement? Stupid cnuts - the lot of them...

Unless of course they are kids on kiddy bikes etc.

Which one are you then?
Fecking cyclists. They ride on the footpath when it's not a cycle path, forcing pedestrians out of their way. When they do have a cycle path available they won't use it, instead riding down the road dodging in and out between the traffic and totally ignoring traffic lights 'cos they don't apply to them. The only place the lycra wearing c***s should be is under the wheels of a lorry. The c***s.