• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Council Enforcement Officers - Are they trained by the Gestapo?

Don’t blame me! I hear gay people reclaimed ‘queer’ happy to call themselves that, used to be an insult but now it’s all LBTQUITRYAZVCPOTATOCRUCIFIX et al.
Gay people reclaiming the word queer? It's not theirs to reclaim. It means odd, strange, unusual, peculiar. It should be the non-alphabet people reclaiming it from its corrupted usage.

Last edited:
Gay people reclaiming the wood queer? It's not theirs to reclaim. It means odd, strange, unusual, peculiar. It should be the non-alphabet people reclaiming it from its corrupted usage.
Not old, balding, grey haired, pot bellied and tight as a duck’s arse?

That would make Jarrod not queer.

A track suit wearing mong cycling on the pavement shouted at me to get out of his way. I shouted back that he could **** off and laughed as he nearly collided with a bus stop shelter. I noted that he was very gobby but only shouted abuse as he pedalled away quickly.

Cyclists on the pavement? Stupid cnuts - the lot of them...

Unless of course they are kids on kiddy bikes etc.

Which one are you then?
Fecking cyclists. They ride on the footpath when it's not a cycle path, forcing pedestrians out of their way. When they do have a cycle path available they won't use it, instead riding down the road dodging in and out between the traffic and totally ignoring traffic lights 'cos they don't apply to them. The only place the lycra wearing c***s should be is under the wheels of a lorry. The c***s.

Not old, balding, grey haired, pot bellied and tight as a duck’s arse?

That would make Jarrod not queer.
He's from Yorkshire, he's definitely strange.

OK.Hands up, I do ride on the pavement where possible and it is safe for me and other pavement users. If plod decides to nick me for doing so I will simply shrug and pay the fine. I`d rather be in a Magistrates Court than a Hospital Ward.
A refreshing attitude. Someone who accepts that they take the risk when they do something wrong.

Makes a change from the whiny, self sense of entitlement that usually issues forth.

A refreshing attitude. Someone who accepts that they take the risk when they do something wrong.

Makes a change from the whiny, self sense of entitlement that usually issues forth.
Quite a few posts on ARRSE like that.

The latest new rule for dog walkers around here is you can be stopped and asked to show you have poo bags (if you're with the dog). I'm hoping the council enforcers will say "vere are your papers poo bags" in a German accent.

It's the small things.
"Ausweis Arsewipes, bitte!"?

A track suit wearing mong cycling on the pavement shouted at me to get out of his way. I shouted back that he could **** off and laughed as he nearly collided with a bus stop shelter. I noted that he was very gobby but only shouted abuse as he pedalled away quickly.

Cyclists on the pavement? Stupid cnuts - the lot of them...

Unless of course they are kids on kiddy bikes etc.

Which one are you then?
At the bottom of the road where I live is the Swiss cottage roundabout.
Six lanes of traffic going in the same direction.
Try crossing that safely on a bike.
I came a cropper whilst doing despatch at the very same spot.
They have since installed cycle lanes to enable cyclists to use the pavement.
I might be a stupid cnut but I am still alive.

Last edited:
Get yourselves down on the canal, the Canal and River Trust trust have never enforced any of its bylaws since it was created, not one, you can do what you like.

( except if it means owing them money )

Fecking cyclists. They ride on the footpath when it's not a cycle path, forcing pedestrians out of their way. When they do have a cycle path available they won't use it, instead riding down the road dodging in and out between the traffic and totally ignoring traffic lights 'cos they don't apply to them. The only place the lycra wearing c***s should be is under the wheels of a lorry. The c***s.
If it helps, I went under an Audi. It stung a bit, and the soundtrack wasn't pleasant.

Latest Threads