Council Enforcement Officers - Are they trained by the Gestapo?

There have been a few programs concerning Council Enforcement Officers and some of their ridiculous decisions have also been in the press.

The height of their stupidity has included fines for littering where:

A couple were feeding the ducks, the bread dropped on the ground was considered litter.

Finding a young mum because her wee un had ejected a toy from its pushchair.

A program the other day included a behemoth from Newcastle on litter patrol - £75 a time, the cünt had a right sense of his own personal empire about him.

Two dizzy bitches involved in traffic enforcement, dealing with cars being sold on the public highway. The little witches were orgasmic as they got a car low loaded and taken away. They also had two Police officers supporting them. Why no just employ two extra coppers. Waste of resources.

I know it’s not nice litter everywhere and knobbers parking anywhere they want and needs to be dealt with, but why do these self appointed little Hitlers have to be such cünts about it?

Don’t tell them your name Pike and walk away, there’s nothing they can do.

The one's I see don't have the same dress sense as the Gestapo.Scruffy looking individuals,all in need of a good haircut and shave and or a wash.Strolling around hands in pockets.Litter dropped in front of them, turn around and walk the other way, dog fouling the pavement - same response.
Waste of space all of them.

I know it’s not nice litter everywhere and knobbers parking anywhere they want and needs to be dealt with, but why do these self appointed little Hitlers have to be such cünts about it?

Don’t tell them your name Pike and walk away, there’s nothing they can do.
Mainly because mostly it's outsourced these day and the firms causing the most grief give the enforcement officers a bonus or percentage of the tickets issued

Thus they turn into little hitlers so they can make a living

Blame the councils for not managing them properly and booting them when they don't do their jobs properly

schwarzie

On ROPS
On ROPs
I bet they are selective in who they target also. Please don't compare them to the gestapo.the gestapo were highly professional ,excellent dress sense ,and physically fit body of men.

This post has an air of incredulity for me. Mainly because the biggest jobsworths, Hitlers and self inflated egos who enforced the most unfair punishments and pointless tasks were produced in The Army.

This post has an air of incredulity for me. Mainly because the biggest jobsworths, Hitlers and self inflated egos who enforced the most unfair punishments and pointless tasks were produced in The Army.
You’re not wrong there.

The problem with these council employed private company's is that generally the staff have a target to reach on a daily basis. I.e. 25 parking tickets or fines per shift. Then as stated previously if they go over their allotted target they then get bonuses.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Mainly because mostly it's outsourced these day and the firms causing the most grief give the enforcement officers a bonus or percentage of the tickets issued

Thus they turn into little hitlers so they can make a living

Blame the councils for not managing them properly and booting them when they don't do their jobs properly
A bonus for been a cunt. Hmm, if there's a vacant where I live I should apply.

That's different, we are all heroes.

Now, if you don't mind, I haveto berate the admin sgts for not having conducted weapon cleaning for 3 weeks, despite that fact they were cleaned at the end of March and have not been touched since.

The problem with these council employed private company's is that generally the staff have a target to reach on a daily basis. I.e. 25 parking tickets or fines per shift. Then as stated previously if they go over their allotted target they then get bonuses.
But then they can’t do anything if someone refuses to give their details. The more people know this the better, I really don’t like the idea of private companies being funded by this.

But then they can’t do anything if someone refuses to give their details. The more people know this the better, I really don’t like the idea of private companies being funded by this.
I agree with you, don't give them anything. You do not have to answer any of their questions or give them any information about yourself. They normally have to call the police to help them with this.

There is a place in Derbyshire that gets lots of bikers at weekends and they have just changed the rules for on street parking. The council has employed a private enforcement company to police the restrictions and issue tickets at £70 a pop.
to get round this restriction most bikers now put there scarf over the number plate as the enforcement officers are not allowed to touch the vehicle other than placing the ticket on it and without a vrn the ticket is unenforceable.

I agree with you, don't give them anything. You do not have to answer any of their questions or give them any information about yourself. They normally have to call the police to help them with this.

There is a place in Derbyshire that gets lots of bikers at weekends and they have just changed the rules for on street parking. The council has employed a private enforcement company to police the restrictions and issue tickets at £70 a pop.
to get round this restriction most bikers now put there scarf over the number plate as the enforcement officers are not allowed to touch the vehicle other than placing the ticket on it and without a vrn the ticket is unenforceable.
That’s Bakewell, the first good day of weather after they introduced it virtually no bikers visited Bakewell, where normally there are hundreds. The local economy missed out on thousands.

Matlock Bath. It used to be very popular during the summer, not sure what it's like now.

Matlock approves biker parking charges

The problem is like most things, we as a nation focus on the 0.1 % of bad cases and not the rest which are perfectly reasonable.

People litter and should be educated not to do it. Anti littering adverts have existed since I was a child in the 70’s, they still do it and should therefore be held to account.

Outsourcing to profit driven private companies is an obsession of this current government and therefore the law of unintended consequences or indeed intended consequences comes in.

I always marvel at the attitude of people who want the law enforcered to the most extreme degree on others but not themselves.

Walking away when you have done wrong refusing to cooperate is a sign of selfishness and refusal to accept responsibility for your actions. If you think you are not guilty of something, challenge it through the system. If not take your punishment.

Walking away when you have done wrong refusing to cooperate is a sign of selfishness and refusal to accept responsibility for your actions. If you think you are not guilty of something, challenge it through the system. If not take your punishment.
Far easier and cheaper to refuse to give them your details.