Council Denies Autistic Pirate Child Flag-flying Rights - Daily Wail

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Rotta, Mar 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I blame the parents. If they'd followed the Spartan Birth Control Method, and chucked the little Mong off a cliff, they wouldn't be in this situation.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Why don't they just apply for planning permission to have the flag up?
  3. Individuality? These subversive social trends must be stepped upon hard, lest example breed more of such a kind. They'll be dressing in bright colours next, and then where shall we be?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Claim to be a pastafarian sue council over religious bigatory

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I think the real question here is can autistic people join the army?

If only there was a thread about it.

I guess we'll never know.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Landlubbers!
  7. So who else who go through his Mam? As for the story, meh, rules are ******* rules! It wouldn't have been an issue had not some neighbour complained to the council.
  8. Does the mother realise that you can still be hanged for flying the JR?
  9. Wonder if I should fly this in my balcony?

10. Because it takes months and someone has complained already. AND it's a waste of council time - as is following up a stupid complaint about a stupid flag from a stupid neighbour.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. But we all know they will folow it its far more important than fixing the roads or doing whatever it is we pay them to do for us.
    • Like Like x 1

12. Sadly that's true.
  13. I'm mildly surprised they haven't decided that the child is 'at risk' and taken him into care to protecting him from law-flouting parents. His Dad used to fly a Cross of St. George so the family courts would certainly conclude that he is also a leading light in the BNP.
  14. The parents should ignore the council apparatchiks and crack on. Once it gets to the point where a Dale Farm-type stand off exists, take down the flag for a bit until everyone bogs off before hoisting it back up amongst much shouting and arr-harring.