Council Denies Autistic Pirate Child Flag-flying Rights - Daily Wail

I blame the parents. If they'd followed the Spartan Birth Control Method, and chucked the little Mong off a cliff, they wouldn't be in this situation.

Claim to be a pastafarian sue council over religious bigatory

Profit?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think the real question here is can autistic people join the army?

If only there was a thread about it.

I guess we'll never know.

So who else who go through his Mam? As for the story, meh, rules are ******* rules! It wouldn't have been an issue had not some neighbour complained to the council.

Does the mother realise that you can still be hanged for flying the JR?

Why don't they just apply for planning permission to have the flag up?
Because it takes months and someone has complained already. AND it's a waste of council time - as is following up a stupid complaint about a stupid flag from a stupid neighbour.

Because it takes months and someone has complained already. AND it's a waste of council time - as is following up a stupid complaint about a stupid flag from a stupid neighbour.
But we all know they will folow it up...as its far more important than fixing the roads or doing whatever it is we pay them to do for us.

But we all know they will folow it up...as its far more important than fixing the roads or doing whatever it is we pay them to do for us.

Sadly that's true.

I'm mildly surprised they haven't decided that the child is 'at risk' and taken him into care to protecting him from law-flouting parents. His Dad used to fly a Cross of St. George so the family courts would certainly conclude that he is also a leading light in the BNP.

The parents should ignore the council apparatchiks and crack on. Once it gets to the point where a Dale Farm-type stand off exists, take down the flag for a bit until everyone bogs off before hoisting it back up amongst much shouting and arr-harring.

Next.

Take the flag down, and paint a BFO skull and crossbones on the house; no flag, pirate's sign still there for the lad, job jobbed.

I'm mildly surprised they haven't decided that the child is 'at risk' and taken him into care to protecting him from law-flouting parents. His Dad used to fly a Cross of St. George so the family courts would certainly conclude that he is also a leading light in the BNP.
Well there ya go.....guilty already...take him down....

"The council took action under the 2007 Town and Country Planning Act, which states that only national flags"

So what is wrong with the national flag of Somalia :?

Have they got a flag?

Other than the jolly R that is.

Council killjoys order family of seven-year-old Asperger's sufferer to remove skull and crossbone flag deemed 'illegal advert' | Mail Online

Something for the outrage brigade to jump on, methinks. What does the skull and crossbones advertise, exactly? I haven't seen a Somali warboat flying it (yet).
The Senior Service having a jolly good time? (No pun intended)

The Queens Royal Lancers via HMSO?

The SS TotenKopf Div? The Nazis spent ages building up the deaths Head brand