Couldnt resist this....

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#1
[align=center]I came across this image of Darth Maul (tho' I'd prefer to spell it Daath!) thought of you guys, and well I couldn't resist it :wink: [/align]


[align=center]
[/align]



[align=center](and yes I'm a sad father of three with nothing better to do on a Saturday night!!!)[/align]
 
#2
Nehustan said:
[align=center]I came across this image of Darth Maul (tho' I'd prefer to spell it Daath!) thought of you guys, and well I couldn't resist it :wink: [/align]

[align=center](and yes I'm a sad father of three with nothing better to do on a Saturday night!!!)[/align]
Looks like everyone else is resisting it though! :lol:

CC_TA
 
#4
I dont get it...

But the fact that you 'came across' it made me chuckle..

(and yes I'm a sad singley on tour)
 
#6
Where are his hands and what ae they doing? Just look at the grin on his face! Dirty Sith w@nker
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#9
Actually got it here, had to give it a spin to get the angles right and play around with it slightly....


'....going down of the sun....etc'


I had been thinking about this idea for some time...so when I got the perfect Darth Maul pic I had to do it....
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#13
My guess is that they all were at 11:00hrs, then some happy snapper later got her to relive the moment for the shot.
 
#14
yep. R&L '02 had a different pic.


shouldn't you have put a bit of black nasty across her eyes? ;)

(and no, i don't mean so she might sleep with you :lol:)
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#16
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
yep. R&L '02 had a different pic.


shouldn't you have put a bit of black nasty across her eyes? ;)

(and no, i don't mean so she might sleep with you :lol:)

eeekkk didn't think as it was a public domain picture from mod.uk :?

(Plus don't have photoshop in office...thoughts...delete photo?)
 
#17
Op_Int_and_Spy said:
Fraser said:


It's good to see that all those in the background of the shot are taking an interest in the proceedings.
As I recall, we were waiting to get on the transport and quaff some much needed free beer!
I thought that would be the case, but I was hoping that someone from Chicksands would be monitoring the site and call me forward for IMINT selection. :wink:
 
#18
Nehustan said:
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
yep. R&L '02 had a different pic.


shouldn't you have put a bit of black nasty across her eyes? ;)

(and no, i don't mean so she might sleep with you :lol:)

eeekkk didn't think as it was a public domain picture from mod.uk :?

(Plus don't have photoshop in office...thoughts...delete photo?)
up to you mate. wouldn't want my picture plastered all over arrse. mind you, it would require a wide-angle lens...

if it's from the mod website anyway then... :?
 
#19
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
yep. R&L '02 had a different pic.


shouldn't you have put a bit of black nasty across her eyes? ;)

(and no, i don't mean so she might sleep with you :lol:)
Who said she'd be sleeping?

Black-nasty acts as a good spunk deflector at anytime.... 8O
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads