Couldnt read Daily Detail if I wanted to

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by skintboymike, Aug 5, 2006.

?
  1. 2 Days in advance

9.1%
  2. Lunchtime (1200 - 1300) the day before

45.5%
  3. End of play (5-ish) the day before

45.5%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A very puzzling question - What if daily detail had not been published until very late the night before, and you happened to miss an important parade for the following day? Could detail be typed up and posted on notice boards after everyone else has already gone home? And if so, is there some generally accepted cut off time that a person can assume that there will be no daily detail for that day? It's happened a couple of times recently, and while I only missed trivial things, chances are it'll be something bloody important next time, and I'll get my nads chewed. I'd like to be armed with a few facts when the RSM comes a knockin...

2. Its usually by end of play. Would be good to be done by lunch time, but last minute things would be missed.

3. you will never ever change "lastminute.com"

4. the normal time for daily routine orders to be stuck up on the noticeboard is about 5 minutes after you've left for the day.

5. Ours is normally published so late that it's bordering on retrospective. It's usually full of inaccuracies and repetitive piffle. I read it occasionally, just to make sure I haven't missed anything important, which, invariably, I haven't.

6. Nothing on except

a) Dont walk on the grass

b) Paying of compliments

c) the dental appointment you missed from last week

7. i blame the clarks for it all.

8. the shoe makers :?: :?: :?: :?:

i usually blame the clerks :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: