couldnt have put it better myself...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maguire, Jan 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Indeed - but a horrible silence abounded while Hamas were targetting civilians for years with indiscriminate pub, bar, bus bombs and missiles.
  3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not disagreeing with you for a second - I cant stand that cnut Cyclops though.
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Agree with you 100%
  5. If the article quoted is typical of those who detest Brown, I might have to review my criticism of him. Those who have access to forming public opinion have a duty to write reports which go above 4th form invective and show at least some balance. Looking back through the archives, there seems to be no reference to the Hamas provocations. They kept poking the lion with a stick through the bars of its cage. Now the lion is loose...............
  6. A little truth in the report might not go amiss either.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's loose, it's eating people . . . . . . and they are STILL poking at it. The indiscriminate launching of missiles against civilians in Israel continues, despite this being the cause of the ongoing Israeli response.
  8. I'm not worried by the tragic events, excepting for the deaths occurring, especially the deaths of children, because:

Tony Bliar is 'on the case'

I know this because he came on the government's propaganda arm - the BBC - half an hour ago. Lower lip quivering, wide eyes moist, and he said:

How I wish he was permanently based in Gaza - together with the wide-mouthed horror of course.
  9. Craig Brown is the former Rector of Dundee university he took over from Lorraine kelly, Id rather hear her opinion if he cannot put an article together without using profanity to get his point accross.
  10. I was just about to post this. Nice to see someone else on ARRSE is a fan of the sweariest blog in Christendom!