Couldnt decide where to post this, so its going in ere!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fatbadge, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This works for Internet Explorer, probably will not work on DII/Work computers.

In your current IE Screen, go to your address bar. Clear the info

and paste in the following:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5 ); void(0);

then hit the enter button or the green go icon.

To clear it, press the back button then the forward button on your IE browser (next to the address bar)

Ah well, little things... :)
  2. You, have, too, much, time, on, your, hands. Step away from your PC.
  3. He he....I like it!
  4. That is just too weird!
  5. edit oh well never worked, tried to make alink to run it. anybody know how to do this??
  6. Very nice, made me dizzy!
  7. You did as posted above?

Hmm It works in Internet explorer, may work in other browsers.

When you do it, have the page (as in this page) scrolled so my first post is in view..basically the page scrolled up to the top

I dont think you'll get it to run as a link as it's javascript script.

Your computer internet options may not allow it to run. No biggie if you cant. You've not missed much. :( the script lifts the images off this thread and whirls them around like some spell that Harry potter has made.

For those who cant get it to run:
    if you cut up lots of pictures, attach each to a length of fishing line then swirl them round your head, you will achieve pretty much the same thing.

Oh but make sure an adult is present. Scissors are dangerous. :wink:
  8. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Doesn't work with Firefox got it on IE though.
    You are clearly underemployed!
  9. no it worked i was just wondering if it was possibble to make it happen by clicking a link not important
  10. You cant hot-link it, the punctuation in the code confuses the prefixes and suffixes as far as I can work out.
  11. [​IMG]

See him? That's you that is.

Edit - It's not as funny when Fatbadge's avatar is actually Spongebob :oops:
  12. :lol:

Naah.. I am not a geek.. Well.. loosely, I suppose I am... I was taught that by a proper geek.

I take no credit for it however.

I just thought it might amuse some of the membership, at least for a few minutes!
  13. Not something to watch after a few pints, but brilliant stuff :D
  14. If you want to dabble in the occult.....

playing (reducing or increasing) with the figures here

x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200

produces varying results upon the actions of the images that are being flung about the screen

15. Repeatedly hitting 'go' speeds it up

...but what does it all mean?????