Could you still pull if your head was like a cheese melt?

If you has a face like a molten B&Q Candle could you still get laid?

• Only if I covered my arrse grafted face with a bigh pillow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, its personality that counts

• No, I am so ugly even a fat bird wouldn't do me

• Total voters
The Naafi's going a bit downhill again. There hasn't been a really p1ss yer self posting for a wee while now. Where are all the regulars? I've decided to ask a question, if you looked like Simon Weston would you manage to pull ?

Attachments

SuperTrooper said:
The Naafi's going a bit downhill again. There hasn't been a really p1ss yer self posting for a wee while now. Where are all the regulars? I've decided to ask a question, if you looked like Simon Weston would you manage to pull ?
Well,Simon did and to a nice-looking lady as well,IIRC

Mmm He looks like Jim Mcdonald

Soopertrooper, that was in thoroughly bad taste, well done that man :D

Any other celebrity burns victims?

Nikki Lauda...... granted not in the same league as Simon, but a bit cheeky all the same :D

Michael Jackson did quite well after his head was on fire, and kids are notoriously picky.

Goku said:
Woooow I’m really surprised at you.
Very bad form to poke fun at a British soldier injured in the Falklands conflict, or any conflict for that matter.
I like to think that having served and seen a lot of nasty stuff, poking fun at the horrible things some of us have seen and experienced is a good way to cope with it and also provide a source of entertainment. My head has not been melted I still attract the fat fookers so can someone please melt their action man on my face so I can pump a decent bird!
:D

I think the one in the middle is Mrs Canteen Cowboy 8O

deleted again as your a knobber

Attachments

SuperTrooper said:
CC, never knew your missus & my ex (2nd from left :oops: ) were on such close terms - get her to ask what she did with my black book will ya? :D

As for original question Supe, will let you know if my fuel brewing goes wrong ;)

think its a bit mean taking the pi55 out of simon weston... you sad tw@

you know he's had a bad time of it with his divorce and all that...

on his divorce petition where it askes for reason for divorce he'd scribbled in "My kids dont look like me"

Simon Weston made 5000 quid selling his anti-flash on E-bay, as it was still in the original packing.. :D

Anyone wanting to go on the pull without cremating your head could test the theory by putting on three swimming hats and sticking your head under the grill for a couple of minutes.

Worked for me, I got a nosh and a shag, so am on the prowl today for a factory fire that I can try and beat out with my bonce.

I may then approach Vivid video and MR WEston himself to see if he fancies doing a manlove video...... featuring 'money shots to melty bits'

Funny that you should say that, MDN, I have always wanted to film a grot movie in a burns ward. :D

SuperTrooper said:
haha, you can be so wrong, 1 there aint a Mrs. i am too busy seeing your missus while your at work like the rest of the other shifts.

2. wasn't me that edited your post, detective are you?

canteen_cowboy said:
SuperTrooper said:
haha, you can be so wrong, 1 there aint a Mrs. i am too busy seeing your missus while your at work like the rest of the other shifts.

2. wasn't me that edited your post, detective are you?
CC you spelling is appalling, report to Dozy for a spanking........

It's D-E-F-E-C-T-I-V-E not D-E-T-E-C-T-I-V-E, and yes, he is.

Beebs

bernoulli said:
Funny that you should say that, MDN, I have always wanted to film a grot movie in a burns ward. :D
There must be some mileage in that, I've got a twitch in my sack at the thought.......

Dr Swollen dome patrols A&E looking for people with obscene injuries to force himself upon.

May be worth a small amount of research and some financial investment.

Simon Weston?

I'm all for gallows humour, but this is so fcuking offside I don't know where to begin and (as for as its stated purpose is concerned) the way this thread is going it has as much chance of being funny as end-stage lung cancer.

If we're going down the road of wax faces, why don't we focus on the people that have done it to themselves? what's to stop us laying into that troglodite Jodie Marsh or battered-wife celebrity, Lesie Ash? Let's not forget the fellas. Anyone remember that abortion that got married to Liza Minelli or Burt Reynold's comedy facelifts? And then there's Michael Jackson...

There are plenty of better, more deserving targets out there folks.