Could you pick me up a little something at the Airport?

#1
BBC News

Young women tricked into coming to England, often by boyfriends, are being sold off in auctions at airport coffee shops as soon as they arrive.
Not in any airports I've been in. Normally some weak coffee and a stale danish pastry is all that's on offer whenever I travel, not a slelection of young, lithe eastern European beauties willing (or not) to pander to your every sexual whim. Maybe that's what you get in the First Class lounge!

Does anyone here find themselves unable to purchase a hot cuppa at the airport because it's overloaded with Moldovan whores, or are we all missing a trick?
 
#2
As everything in Airports is overpriced before you get to Duty free, does anyone know the highstreet price of a Uzbekistani whore, just so next time I go home, I can compare the difference.
 
#3
A few points....

The slave trade, outlawed by legislation introduced in March 1807, saw people from Africa transported en masse to the Americas by the UK and other European countries.
They just wont let it go will they!!!!! What has this got to do with this particular piece, it is just drivel.

Many women rescued from the sex trade have said they were sold, or strongly encouraged into heading for the UK, by boyfriends or family members.
I've heard of picking the wrong 'un but that takes the cake.

Jiera, a 19-year-old from Lithuania who was helped by the Poppy Project, thought she was coming to London on holiday with friends, only to find they were people traffickers who sold her into prostitution.
How long had she known these "friends".

"When I was with clients I tried to pretend I was doing something else, but I couldn't. It made me so angry that I was often violent towards the clients.
She should have charged extra for that.

The icing on the cake.

In the next few weeks it is to lay out a strategy to counter the problem.

A Home Office spokesman said: "Human trafficking is a particularly horrible crime, based on deceit, exploitation and very often brutality.

"It is a crime that has a devastating effect on the lives of individuals, and contributes to the overall harm caused to the country by organised crime.

"It is important for all countries, including the UK, to do whatever is necessary to develop effective enforcement, prevention and victim support systems, both internationally and domestically."
Probably by some bonkers law, that will mean all legal au pairs etc get screwed, and their employers taxed, but does nothing to help those who are in genuine need.

Here is an idea. Proper policing of the borders, of those entering our country will prevent this sort of thing in part. We will know who is in our country, and who isn't. We can then go after the traffickers and spot the girls as they drop off the "radar" so to speak.

Oh, and bring back the death penalty for the human traffickers.

Red Light Areas, instead of keeping brothels underground may help too. With Harsh penalties for those unlicenced ones.
 
#4
indoubitabley said:
As everything in Airports is overpriced before you get to Duty free, does anyone know the highstreet price of a Uzbekistani whore, just so next time I go home, I can compare the difference.
In Dubai you can pay up to Dhs500 for an Uzbekistani whore, however i like the Eritrean ones, and i can barter them down to about Dhs150
 
#5
Mr_Deputy said:
what size? can be same PRICE as your common or garden high-street Uzbek whore but in airport you get twice the SIZE for same price. Ask at the counter if they have any free gifts in stock as well - you might be able to get a midget tester-size whore for free if you ask nicely.
Alright then, more or less the same as a toblerone then, it's all so clear now. :thumright:
 
#7
chocolate_frog said:
Here is an idea. Proper policing of the borders, of those entering our country will prevent this sort of thing in part. We will know who is in our country, and who isn't. We can then go after the traffickers and spot the girls as they drop off the "radar" so to speak.

Oh, and bring back the death penalty for the human traffickers.
A good start might be policing airport coffee shops if Auntie Beeb is to be believed :shakefist:

Personally I think we should set up an ARRSE refuge for Eastern European sex slaves; there's plenty of room at Castle Bat_Crab and I personally volunteer to be the Parliamentary Inspector for Mistreated Prostitutes (PIMP for short).
 
#8
Bat_Crab said:
chocolate_frog said:
Here is an idea. Proper policing of the borders, of those entering our country will prevent this sort of thing in part. We will know who is in our country, and who isn't. We can then go after the traffickers and spot the girls as they drop off the "radar" so to speak.

Oh, and bring back the death penalty for the human traffickers.
A good start might be policing airport coffee shops if Auntie Beeb is to be believed :shakefist:

Personally I think we should set up an ARRSE refuge for Eastern European sex slaves; there's plenty of room at Castle Bat_Crab and I personally volunteer to be the Parliamentary Inspector for Mistreated Prostitutes (PIMP for short).
As you are going to be the PIMP, can I be your Bro? (Brothel Resettlement Officer)
 
#9
Oracle said:
Bat_Crab said:
chocolate_frog said:
Here is an idea. Proper policing of the borders, of those entering our country will prevent this sort of thing in part. We will know who is in our country, and who isn't. We can then go after the traffickers and spot the girls as they drop off the "radar" so to speak.

Oh, and bring back the death penalty for the human traffickers.
A good start might be policing airport coffee shops if Auntie Beeb is to be believed :shakefist:

Personally I think we should set up an ARRSE refuge for Eastern European sex slaves; there's plenty of room at Castle Bat_Crab and I personally volunteer to be the Parliamentary Inspector for Mistreated Prostitutes (PIMP for short).
As you are going to be the PIMP, can I be your Bro? (Brothel Resettlement Officer)
Of course. We will need several Bros, to ensure that the fallen women are kept on the straight and narrow. You will be issued with a dark suit, fedora, cane and flick knife. I shall wear a purple zoot suit with matching fedora and peacock feather and carry a gold cane topped with a diamante encrusted figurine of a naked lady. Crocodile skin shoes are a must.
 
#10
sebcoe said:
In Dubai you can pay up to Dhs500 for an Uzbekistani whore, however i like the Eritrean ones, and i can barter them down to about Dhs150
Ah, a snaggy individual who lives in the York Club then I take it??
 
#11
Bagsy i be the 'Madam'! I can ponce about front of house in Ron Hills and sparkly stilettoes,that way no matter HOW rough the girls are ,they'll look prime when you stand 'em next to me! Win/win situation :)
 
#12
Bat_Crab said:
Oracle said:
Bat_Crab said:
chocolate_frog said:
Here is an idea. Proper policing of the borders, of those entering our country will prevent this sort of thing in part. We will know who is in our country, and who isn't. We can then go after the traffickers and spot the girls as they drop off the "radar" so to speak.

Oh, and bring back the death penalty for the human traffickers.
A good start might be policing airport coffee shops if Auntie Beeb is to be believed :shakefist:

Personally I think we should set up an ARRSE refuge for Eastern European sex slaves; there's plenty of room at Castle Bat_Crab and I personally volunteer to be the Parliamentary Inspector for Mistreated Prostitutes (PIMP for short).
As you are going to be the PIMP, can I be your Bro? (Brothel Resettlement Officer)
Of course. We will need several Bros, to ensure that the fallen women are kept on the straight and narrow. You will be issued with a dark suit, fedora, cane and flick knife. I shall wear a purple zoot suit with matching fedora and peacock feather and carry a gold cane topped with a diamante encrusted figurine of a naked lady. Crocodile skin shoes are a must.
That is so much a fashion disaster in the making, it might even look cool. ROFL!

Litotes
 
#13
Since you are helping these poor naives, If there are any fat/stinking/face-like-a-bag-of-chewed-frogs that need "sizing up" before entering active service, I am more than willing to enter my services, just so I can get an honourable mention here.

I would think of an amusing anagram for a job title, but to be honest, I'm not that smart today (Damn you St Patricks Day).
 
#14
I saw the thread title - Could you pick me up a little something at the Airport? - and thought someone was importing midgets!?
 
#16
sebcoe said:
the_matelot said:
sebcoe said:
In Dubai you can pay up to Dhs500 for an Uzbekistani whore, however i like the Eritrean ones, and i can barter them down to about Dhs150
Ah, a snaggy individual who lives in the York Club then I take it??
I ve been there once or twice :thumleft:
150 AED? about 20 quid........

Classy

Methinks you frequent establishments on the wrond side of the creek?
 

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
#18
Mr_Deputy said:
these moldovan hoardes ARE the staff - ask them for a cuppa and pay.
Shouldn't that be whoreds ?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads