Could you join now?

MOD's if already done please delete

What Regiment is this?

1571688543592.png

Last edited:

Toppet

Old-Salt
Well, it's got a US flag on the helmet for a start.
I think he was being ironyic, um, eyeronik...................taking the piss. The article is about Brits, yet the picture is of an American. Up there with BBC AFV ID skill's.

Does anyone know where the toilets are?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Toppet

Old-Salt
I think he was being ironyic, um, eyeronik...................taking the piss. The article is about Brits, yet the picture is of an American. Up there with BBC AFV ID skill's.
Ahh, thank you. I rarely click on Daily Mail links; they rot the brain.

mrdude

War Hero
I wouldn't join nowadays - what's the point? It's not like we live in a democracy anymore - basically all you'd be risking your life for would be to make some rich people richer. Voting doesn't matter - Brexit has proved that. Then you have lawyers and politicians trying to fcuk you over later on in life for things you get accused off when you served - and the government won't help you, they are the one of the ones trying to fcuk you over.

I wouldn't join nowadays - what's the point? It's not like we live in a democracy anymore - basically all you'd be risking your life for would be to make some rich people richer. Voting doesn't matter - Brexit has proved that. Then you have lawyers and politicians trying to fcuk you over later on in life for things you get accused off when you served - and the government won't help you, they are the one of the ones trying to fcuk you over.
Look back historically and most wars and conflicts have been about keeping rich peoples property safe, or making those rich people richer.

The article does state that it is a stock photo...

...however I am forced to question the competence of any journalist and British Newspaper that cannot find a picture of a British soldier...

But using pictures of GI’s and armed Crash Hawks is rather inspirational.
It is a good thing you are on ROP’s already, or some would probably tie you to a gun carriage to be flogged.......in a non-pervy manner.

Latest Threads