• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Could you join MI6?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
So was I - I'd make a great sweeper apparently - floors that is, not bugs.

I could tell you how many i scored.................

.......but then I'd have to kill you.

Just did the text version...Personally, I would never work for an organisation that crap that publishes an aptitude test containing such a glaring school-boy error on its website!

results

score 7

"Could do better, which, in real life wouldnt be good enough".

I got 7 but i'm to old

Wasnt there something about them recruiting on facebook a few months ago.

Christ I took the test, blacked out, woke up on a fishing vessel with a round in my gut, have developed the ability to be nails, snotted an african dictator, Ms Reni was killed in Goa by a sniper, finished up in Moscow being chased by shadowy figures and the.......hang on..... :?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All I get is a blank, black screen. Maybe I haven't the clearance to see the test?

Can't get the linky to work :( . How did you find the text one "redsquirrel"? I'm over in the stan pit and the internet connection is slow - at best.....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
kes1 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
All I get is a blank, black screen. Maybe I haven't the clearance to see the test?
Me too OHaH, looks like we failed miserably :(

Edited: I passed the text version :D
I always fail. Not always miserably, sometime I'm quite cheerful about it. I think i failed because I forgot I was a woman and raised the toilet seat! :p

HA......... 10! (On the text one that leaves the answers for you.) But I did have to guess the food one. :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I found the text version. Scored 8. But I'm not having a bloody sex change!