Could you join MI6?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
So was I - I'd make a great sweeper apparently - floors that is, not bugs.

I could tell you how many i scored.................

.......but then I'd have to kill you.

Just did the text version...Personally, I would never work for an organisation that crap that publishes an aptitude test containing such a glaring school-boy error on its website!

results

score 7

"Could do better, which, in real life wouldnt be good enough".

I got 7 but i'm to old

Wasnt there something about them recruiting on facebook a few months ago.

Christ I took the test, blacked out, woke up on a fishing vessel with a round in my gut, have developed the ability to be nails, snotted an african dictator, Ms Reni was killed in Goa by a sniper, finished up in Moscow being chased by shadowy figures and the.......hang on..... :?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All I get is a blank, black screen. Maybe I haven't the clearance to see the test?

Can't get the linky to work :( . How did you find the text one "redsquirrel"? I'm over in the stan pit and the internet connection is slow - at best.....

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
kes1 said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
All I get is a blank, black screen. Maybe I haven't the clearance to see the test?
Me too OHaH, looks like we failed miserably :(

Edited: I passed the text version :D
I always fail. Not always miserably, sometime I'm quite cheerful about it. I think i failed because I forgot I was a woman and raised the toilet seat! :p

HA......... 10! (On the text one that leaves the answers for you.) But I did have to guess the food one. :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I found the text version. Scored 8. But I'm not having a bloody sex change!