• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Could you do a better design job than God?

I think that putting the testicles inside would probably be a good move.
Seconded. Also I think an ability for testosterone to withstand the onslaught of serious quantities of booze. just when you lose all inhibitions along comes Mr Flaccid, not a good combination.

Guess some of you might need to discover evolution... clearly there is no design involved. Even a mong god would provide eyes in the back of our heads with x-ray vision and issue at least three cocks.

1 TESTICLES
To be stored internally inside a bony, armoured compartment.

2 PENIS
To be fully retractable and stiffness to be controlled by the conscious brain. This would have avoided the teenage Mariner embarrassing himself on parade while being inspected by the septuagenarian Honorary Colonel of some army regiment on Remembrance Sunday many years ago.

3 FLATULENCE
To be upgraded to enable supersonic flight. Arrsehole to be re-manufactured from tooth enamel to withstand the temperature and pressure involved. Intestinal bacteria to be re-engineered to emit vast quantities of gas that smells like flowers.

4 LIVER
To incorporate nano-technology thus making hangovers a thing of the past.

5 SEA SICKNESS
WTF is it for? Banish it now.

6 SEXUAL REPRODUCTION
More trouble than it's worth when you're my age. I'd be happy to spaff all over some eggs that an anonymous female has laid near my house. Alternatively, I'd also consider dividing in two at regular intervals.

1 TESTICLES
To be stored internally inside a bony, armoured compartment.

2 PENIS
To be fully retractable and stiffness to be controlled by the conscious brain. This would have avoided the teenage Mariner embarrassing himself on parade while being inspected by the septuagenarian Honorary Colonel of some army regiment on Remembrance Sunday many years ago.

3 FLATULENCE
To be upgraded to enable supersonic flight. Arrsehole to be re-manufactured from tooth enamel to withstand the temperature and pressure involved. Intestinal bacteria to be re-engineered to emit vast quantities of gas that smells like flowers.

4 LIVER
To incorporate nano-technology thus making hangovers a thing of the past.

5 SEA SICKNESS
WTF is it for? Banish it now.

6 SEXUAL REPRODUCTION
More trouble than it's worth when you're my age. I'd be happy to spaff all over some eggs that an anonymous female has laid near my house. Alternatively, I'd also consider dividing in two at regular intervals.
Binary fission, too horrible to contemplate.

B

Boozy

Give women a on/off switch.
I've always felt that giving women vocal cords was a mistake.
Really? Might be better by starting with giving them a brain.
I'd give men enough blood supply to power their brains and their dicks at the same time.

I'd also change the way men fall into sex comas and instead have it make them stay wide awake like they're wired to the moon on ten cans of red bull all night.

Latest Threads