Could you command the British Army?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Acid_Tin, Jan 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have become so annoyed with MC's casual insults that I am now in the market for a new life and career.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz04/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1041275787

And my mum thought I'd never amount to anything!! :D

2. Same score and comments - a pattern is developing here I can see it!

3. 110 - These polls are utter crap, I was born a pleb and intend to die a pleb

4. Beat you - nah - nah :lol:

5. You got 95 points.

You did pretty good. You would make a good field officer--leading a regiment or battalion into battle. You might even be a good general, leading armies into battle.

I knew I could be a leader, if only my staff would follow

Bob

6. Gramatically the questions took a little interpreting, but
    Is a high score good? Seems to have the same text as 80 points...

Mathematical bollox!

7. Hah, prepare for conquest ya gits......now where did I place that Army or two :?

8. Q. Could I command the British Army?

A. Yes. But you'd all be fcuked, while I'd be sipping Pimms after invading the Frogs. And the Krauts. And maybe Belgium. And Luxembourg.

9. Well, thank god for that! I was just about to ring Westbury and knock them off for the rest of the year! :D

Just thought I'd try again:

Ho hum... :D

10. Same here
    You got 115 points.

You did pretty good. You would make a good field officer--leading a regiment or battalion into battle. You might even be a good general, leading armies into battle.

Never mind " follow me lads i'm right behind you "

now were is the bar

11. You got 305 points.

You did good. You should get your maroon cords and yellow pringle jumper on order asap.

12. :lol: Ask Calypso the clerk to order them in for you, thats if hes not to busy filing things away :D

13. Which is, of course, utter bollox because, before I email Jacko and ask for his unconditional surrender, what I want to know is do I have what it takes to lead an army out of battle with the other side's goolies in my saddlebags!

14. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Rubbish, I already lead the British Army, I was implanted in PoDs brain when they did his face lift. They're retrieving me this year once they sack PoD and I'm going to be put into Gordon 'Strangely' Brown's brain when they perform his colonoscopy. My vision of a chaotic utopia is nigh fruition

15. You flashed your norks at the screen again didn't you? :roll:

Totally blew its silicon mind