Could you command the British Army?

Same score and comments - a pattern is developing here I can see it!

110 - These polls are utter crap, I was born a pleb and intend to die a pleb

You got 110 points.

You did pretty good. You would make a good field officer--leading a regiment or battalion into battle. You might even be a good general, leading armies into battle.
Beat you - nah - nah :lol:

You got 95 points.

You did pretty good. You would make a good field officer--leading a regiment or battalion into battle. You might even be a good general, leading armies into battle.

I knew I could be a leader, if only my staff would follow

Bob

Calypso said:
I have become so annoyed with MC's casual insults that I am now in the market for a new life and career.

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz04/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1041275787

You got 80 points.

And my mum thought I'd never amount to anything!! :D
Gramatically the questions took a little interpreting, but
You got 115 points.

Is a high score good? Seems to have the same text as 80 points...

Mathematical bollox!

You got 115 points.

Hah, prepare for conquest ya gits......now where did I place that Army or two :?

Q. Could I command the British Army?

A. Yes. But you'd all be fcuked, while I'd be sipping Pimms after invading the Frogs. And the Krauts. And maybe Belgium. And Luxembourg.

This is a test to see if you have the qualities of a Commander. This is NOT an accurate test and should not be taken too seriously. However, please be honest with your answers.
Well, thank god for that! I was just about to ring Westbury and knock them off for the rest of the year! :D

Just thought I'd try again:

You got 5 points.

Too bad you couldn't qualify as a Commander. Maybe you could become a cook or something to that effect.
Ho hum... :D

Same here
You got 115 points.

Never mind " follow me lads i'm right behind you "

now were is the bar

You got 130 points.

Good job, you have what it takes to lead an army into a battle. It wouldn't be wise to brag about it because even though you proved you qualified in this test, there is much more you need to learn in order to become a real Commander.
Which is, of course, utter bollox because, before I email Jacko and ask for his unconditional surrender, what I want to know is do I have what it takes to lead an army out of battle with the other side's goolies in my saddlebags!

You got 110 points.

Rubbish, I already lead the British Army, I was implanted in PoDs brain when they did his face lift. They're retrieving me this year once they sack PoD and I'm going to be put into Gordon 'Strangely' Brown's brain when they perform his colonoscopy. My vision of a chaotic utopia is nigh fruition

manchestercop said:
cait said:
You should get your maroon cords and yellow pringle jumper on order asap.
:lol: Ask Calypso the clerk to order them in for you, thats if hes not to busy filing things away :D
Actually Cait, you can have my spare set. Shall I pop round and make sure they fit correctly? :D

Iknew my place in life was aleader but it seems to much like hard work so i'll jst sit back and let someone else do it.

i scored 115 points

so what was i iran.

You got 115 points.

You did pretty good. You would make a good field officer--leading a regiment or battalion into battle. You might even be a good general, leading armies into battle

Hmmmmmmm naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

You got 105 points.

that's not what RCB told me!!

E

error_unknown

You got 0 points.

You are already an officer in the British Army, sit down and get your Sergeant Major to organise you another cup of tea, and make sure the lance jack clerk who makes it doesn't w@nk in it or skiff your mug.