• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Could someone please find this cnut a job.

#1
Is there anyone out there with some pull in the job market who could offer a job to this workshy excusenik below, who's only contribution to the world is to crayon over the 'Clarkson's Heros' thread, whilst dribbling about how badly the world has treated him so that he has been unable to hold a real job down for FIVE YEARS (though has plenty of time to be a gobsh!te on ARRSE!).

Squeeth said:
~~~~~The whole point is that this waste of skin COULD work but 'chooses' not to. Is it all beneth him?~~~~~

I average one job application a week. I've had a bit of lorry driving, temped at a charity, worked as a volunteer (Spurn Point nature reserve - well worth a visit) and done a bit of book reviewing. The dole say that being 45 isn't an obstacle but I wonder sometimes.
 
#4
At least two people have pointed out that he could easily get a job stacking shelves at his local supermarket. Yeah, it would be a crappy job, but at least he would be earning instead of just being a parasite. :x

He has yet to reply to these Posts; I guess the job is "beneath" him...or, more likely, too much like fcuking hard work. :evil:
 
#8
FrankCastle said:
sandmanfez said:
Wasn't Squeeth a teacher originally?
Private tutoring, its the way ahead.

www.uktutors.com
Teach them what, exactly? How to insult men whose boots they are'nt fit to clean while scrounging off people who actually work for a living? :roll:
Thats hardly constructive Frank. Currently, the man is a parasite and a pain in the arse.
Get him back into the workforce and he will cease to be a parasite, and have less time to be a pain in the arse.
You know it makes sense.
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#9
Glad someone started this.

He has an opinion against Clarkson - well fair enough, the bloke isn't an angel - i'm sure he'd be the first to admit it.

But Squeeth seems determined to hijack Clarkson threads to highlight his own deficiencies.

He had a decent job, binned it/was fired because the management were corrupt (fair one if true), and is now selectively ignoring jobs (and has been for the last 5 years).

Squeeth - i'd hate you to get stuck in the mud having thrown yourself off the Humber Bridge - some poor fcuker will have to pull you out - also don't chuck yourself onto the A62 carriageway, because someone will have to deal with the mess, and you'll probably kill some ex-soldier in the process (irony works like that, you cunt).

My recommendation is just for you to either A: Buck your ideas up, get a life, get a job, get over all the bitterness that is consuming you, and actually contribute to society (and, ultimately, Arrse). Option B: Take yourself back down Spurn Point, and cast yourself out into the muddy shallows of the Humber, you self obsessed, insecure, complete turd.
 
#10
I think his avatars fitting though its from the film Catch 22 based on the book by Joseph Heller about a us pilot who acts a t**t to get out of his duties in ww2. I think your right Frank stacking shelves is below him. Having said that by reading his posts anything short of being PM or at least a labour front bencher is beneath him
 
#11
sandmanfez said:
FrankCastle said:
sandmanfez said:
Wasn't Squeeth a teacher originally?
Private tutoring, its the way ahead.

www.uktutors.com
Teach them what, exactly? How to insult men whose boots they are'nt fit to clean while scrounging off people who actually work for a living? :roll:
Thats hardly constructive Frank. Currently, the man is a parasite and a pain in the arse.
Get him back into the workforce and he will cease to be a parasite, and have less time to be a pain in the arse.
You know it makes sense.
Fair one. I was allowing my natural instinct to use his head for a football to get in the way of logic. :x

You're right: at least then he'd be one less parasite living off our taxes.

I'd still like to take a baseball bat to him :twisted: Does that make me a bad person? 8O
 
#12
SuperSnake092 said:
I think his avatars fitting though its from the film Catch 22 based on the book by Joseph Heller about a us pilot who acts a t**t to get out of his duties in ww2. I think your right Frank stacking shelves is below him. Having said that by reading his posts anything short of being PM or at least a labour front bencher is beneath him
Yeah, he's a legend in his own lunchtime... :roll:

I've more respect for the infamous Black-Mafia; at least he realised what a cnut he'd made of himself, manned up and apologised.
 
#13
If the cnut likes working with window lickers, a supermrket is the ideal place to be! He can help them, and bezzie them and even shag the bintie ones AND feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO superior while doing it!

I disagree ref the fig 11 suggestion, but only on the grounds that paper targets need plywood to keep them upright whilst cnutiechops would need to grow a spine!
 
#14
I love Britain. I travel widely for work and it is always a pleasure to get back. But why does it reward indolence? I have been witness to Brits who sit on their arrse all day watching tv and at the same time criticise immigrants who come over here and "steal" jobs they are too proud to do themselves.
 
#16
Airfix - Good Effort in starting this Thread. Now we don't have to waste space on important Threads like the Clarkson ones.

If Squeeth does not grace us with his presance here, should we PM him and let him know how much he's loved?
 

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
To many people knock the working in a supermarket job as sh1t and for thick people only
The local Tesco is offering £7:00 p/h, time and a half Saturday and double time Sunday
Morrisons in York is offering £15 p/h for sundays
Neither of them can get staff
Most of the dolies don't want to know
Mate of mine is retiring at the end of the year
Asked in Asda about a little part time job to boost his pension
Woman told him apply Monday we call you Tuesday you come in Thursday/ Friday and start the following week
It's not hard and you could easily earn £300 + per week
It's lazyness and getting it to easy thats the reason these people won't go out to work
 
#19
too right t_b_s why work if you can sit on your arrse getting all your bills paid for without having to leave your house. Lazy twa*s need a good feckin over
 
#20
FrankCastle said:
Airfix - Good Effort in starting this Thread. Now we don't have to waste space on important Threads like the Clarkson ones.

If Squeeth does not grace us with his presance here, should we PM him and let him know how much he's loved?
Give it time to 'build up the love' first!

Seeing as a. the is no mention of JC and b. it is employment related for a cnut, we'll have to tell him sooner or later as he's bound to be put off at the start!
 

Latest Threads