• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Could it be!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
#1
I was just looking around the web about the assasination attempt against Bush Snr., and I came across something that made me smile (especially as he now bears an Oxygen Thief tag!!!).

Zapata_rides!


Zapata Oil.

Now I'm not saying it is George paying us a visit, but one can hope...LOL.
 
#2
Nehustan said:
I was just looking around the web about the assasination attempt against Bush Snr., and I came across something that made me smile (especially as he now bears an Oxygen Thief tag!!!).

Zapata_rides!


Zapata Oil.

Now I'm not saying it is George paying us a visit, but one can hope...LOL.
It is debated whether the Emperor Nero played a musical instrument, whilst Rome burned but if there is an argument as to whether "Nero Fiddled whilst Rome burned", it is certainly true to say that George Herbert Walker Bush was off playing Golf, whilst the Kurds burned in the immediate aftermath of Desert Storm, I saw him doing it. In his capacity as a politician and a President of the great country which is the United States of America, I detest George Herbert Walker Bush and all that he stands for. Furthermore I would have to say that, 9/11 was no accident and in my opinion the policys of George Herbert Walker Bush and the US moneyed elite of which he forms a part, directly led to 9/11 by brushing the issue under the carpet that the likes of Saudi Arabia was not and is not a genuine friend of the United States and that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia harbours a State endorsed ideology which aims for World domination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
 
#3
Zapata_rides! said:
Nehustan said:
I was just looking around the web about the assasination attempt against Bush Snr., and I came across something that made me smile (especially as he now bears an Oxygen Thief tag!!!).

Zapata_rides!


Zapata Oil.

Now I'm not saying it is George paying us a visit, but one can hope...LOL.
It is debated whether the Emperor Nero played a musical instrument, whilst Rome burrned but if there is an argument as to whether "Nero Fiddled whilst Rome burned", it is certainly true to say that George Herbert Walker Bush was off playing Golf, whilst the Kurds burned in the immediate aftermath of Desert Storm, I saw him doing it. In his capacity as a politician and a President of the great country which is the United States of America, I detest George Herbert Walker Bush and all that he stands for. Furthermore I would have to say that, 9/11 was no accident and in my opinion the policys of George Herbert Walker Bush and the US moneyed elite of which he forms a part directly led to 9/11 by brushing the issue under the carpet that the likes of Saudi Arabia was not and is not a genuine friend of the United States and that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia harbours a State endorsed ideology which aims for World domination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

Saludos Amigos
Zapata


A simple "No I'm not George" might have been a bit quicker!!
 
#4
Gremlin said:
Zapata_rides! said:
Nehustan said:
I was just looking around the web about the assasination attempt against Bush Snr., and I came across something that made me smile (especially as he now bears an Oxygen Thief tag!!!).

Zapata_rides!


Zapata Oil.

Now I'm not saying it is George paying us a visit, but one can hope...LOL.
It is debated whether the Emperor Nero played a musical instrument, whilst Rome burrned but if there is an argument as to whether "Nero Fiddled whilst Rome burned", it is certainly true to say that George Herbert Walker Bush was off playing Golf, whilst the Kurds burned in the immediate aftermath of Desert Storm, I saw him doing it. In his capacity as a politician and a President of the great country which is the United States of America, I detest George Herbert Walker Bush and all that he stands for. Furthermore I would have to say that, 9/11 was no accident and in my opinion the policys of George Herbert Walker Bush and the US moneyed elite of which he forms a part directly led to 9/11 by brushing the issue under the carpet that the likes of Saudi Arabia was not and is not a genuine friend of the United States and that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia harbours a State endorsed ideology which aims for World domination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

Saludos Amigos
Zapata


A simple "No I'm not George" might have been a bit quicker!!
Thank you for your contribution Gremlin: A simple, not to have posted the original item suggesting the possability that I am George H W Bush, might have been more appropriate.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
 
#7
Nehustan said:
Oh well, thats a shame, however the idea of George W Bush, President of the United States, Oxygen Thief, made me smile.
In fairness to you Nehustan, I did think your suggestion of the possability that I might be George H W Bush was actually quite funny and inventive, so fair play to you on that!

Bye the way in the respect of your Russian? tagline, what is the meaning of
"Blue November", if I have read it right?

re: Голубой Ноябрь

Saludos Amigos
Zapata
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

New Posts