Could it be!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Nehustan, Aug 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I was just looking around the web about the assasination attempt against Bush Snr., and I came across something that made me smile (especially as he now bears an Oxygen Thief tag!!!).

Zapata_rides!
    [​IMG]

Zapata Oil.

Now I'm not saying it is George paying us a visit, but one can hope...LOL.

2. It is debated whether the Emperor Nero played a musical instrument, whilst Rome burned but if there is an argument as to whether "Nero Fiddled whilst Rome burned", it is certainly true to say that George Herbert Walker Bush was off playing Golf, whilst the Kurds burned in the immediate aftermath of Desert Storm, I saw him doing it. In his capacity as a politician and a President of the great country which is the United States of America, I detest George Herbert Walker Bush and all that he stands for. Furthermore I would have to say that, 9/11 was no accident and in my opinion the policys of George Herbert Walker Bush and the US moneyed elite of which he forms a part, directly led to 9/11 by brushing the issue under the carpet that the likes of Saudi Arabia was not and is not a genuine friend of the United States and that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia harbours a State endorsed ideology which aims for World domination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

A simple "No I'm not George" might have been a bit quicker!!

4. Thank you for your contribution Gremlin: A simple, not to have posted the original item suggesting the possability that I am George H W Bush, might have been more appropriate.

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Oh well, thats a shame, however the idea of George W Bush, President of the United States, Oxygen Thief, made me smile.

6. Gremlin

Not to hot on irony are you Zapata??

7. In fairness to you Nehustan, I did think your suggestion of the possability that I might be George H W Bush was actually quite funny and inventive, so fair play to you on that!

Bye the way in the respect of your Russian? tagline, what is the meaning of
    "Blue November", if I have read it right?

re: Голубой Ноябрь

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

8. Don't know about that, I have been known to pilot a few lead-balloons in my time.

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

It does indeed mean Blue November.

10. Gremlin

My point exactly:

I was talking about shirts, after all.

11. Sorry "Blue November" does not really mean anything to me.......any hints?

Saludos Amigos
    Zapata

12. Its what comes after Red October, dur!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.