Could Florida-style parenting happen in UK?

Could this happen here?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
BLUF: Father catches a 3rd party sexually abusing his son and "restrains" him for collection & charging by the Police.

Is this a uniquely American view on justice? Could it possibly happen in UK, or would the bleeding-hearts ensure that the father was charged?

Was it reasonable force, appropriately administered?

Here's the LINKY LINK.

In your own time, with a magazine of......

No other options will be generated!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
BLUF: Father catches a 3rd party sexually abusing his son and "restrains" him for collection & charging by the Police.

Is this a uniquely American view on justice? Could it possibly happen in UK, or would the bleeding-hearts ensure that the father was charged?

Here's the LINKY LINK.

Send him to Rotherham as a consultant.

We all know thew father would get charged here in the UK.

I ******* laughed out loud the state of that **** in the picture though XD amazing that he is still alive.

Your poll is a bit ambiguous. Could what happen here - beating the crap out of someone or not being arrested by the police for doing so? Meanwhile, I don't think he paid enough attention to the eyes or lips - there was a lot more the father could have done.

We all know thew father would get charged here in the UK.

I ******* laughed out loud the state of that **** in the picture though XD amazing that he is still alive.
The Sherriff's statement was quite a giggle too. I guess he's never got as far in the dictionary as "Sympathy".

? :? I don't see much battering on the face at all. No black and swollen eyes? :? He does have a little bit of a fat lip, but then... ;-) The police are probably glad the father held his temper and just battered his victim with his fists I expect and not carved him up or shot him. Too much paperwork would be involved. I applaud the father though for taking care of his son. Nothing for the police to do except remove the body and charge him with sexual assault of a minor.

Teaboy1

Swinger
Some thing similar has just happened to a couple of members of my family, they are now waiting to go to crown court for ABH. First offence for both of them.
Both are going to end up with a criminal record for beating up a paedophile that groomed a 14 year old, Makes me so ******* angry.

Last edited:

Here's the LINKY LINK.

Yes it could happen here and possibly has BUT the father would be charged by our ever so pc Police service for assault on the criminal, as in our uber pc country one is not allowed to administer even a tiny amount of retribution, which IMHO the perpetrator deserved.

Some thing similar has just happened to a couple of members of my family, they are now waiting to go to crown court for ABH. First offence for both of them.
Both are going to end up with a criminal record for beating up a paedophile that groomed a 14 year old boy, Makes me so ******* angry.
Did they use "disproportionate" levels of force, when applying said punnishment beating?

Yes they did, both lost it. I except they need punishment they except it but then again they are both victims themselfs.

I hope the Crown Court is wrong and it's Magistrates. I'm not there at the moment so that bit could be wrong.

Except or accept? Come on they're not even close!

Latest Threads