Could Arrse succeed where Guy Fawkes failed?

I don't know but if there's a waiting list, can I please be added to it? I'm not strong or tough, I just want to say I had been part of it.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa was finally sorted out by a British engineer. Better not let it get into the press, or he'll start volunteering to help. Oh, damn...

November's coming up soon. Just saying, like.

Any hopes of an early Christmas present?

I've not got much on in November.
IMAG0024.jpg

Can I use this in me suicide video?

Big Ben is not leaning. Big Ben is a fucking bell.
Well, I'll be fcuked from arrsehole to breakfast, I didn't know that.

Is the Roundhouse in Camden square?

Maybe I'm perverse, but all I could think of is that a decent car bomb in the underground car park would bring it down on top of parliament.

Methinks the Daily Mirror should be prosecuted for giving people ideas.

Methinks those corrupt, lying, hypocritical, self-serving cunts in Parliament should be prosecuted for giving people ideas.
I think this is what you actually meant, no?

Could be a problem in 4000 to 10000 years?

Jerry built shite!
Bollocks, the Jerries can't even build a Reich to last 1,000 years let alone 4,000.

Were did you get the pink AK from? Very G-A-Y! You go girly! Love to see someone "Ave a go" at a few MP's in the Houses of C with a pink AK-47!
It's Orange ya daft bugger and it fucking hurt once I gave it back let the little fucker brass me up. (After me and his dad spent twenty minutes twatting around with it)

Hms Belfast is just down river, a cople of rounds from her main armourment should sort the self serving bastards out.
Failing that a shot or two from the BFO guns outside the imperial war museum.

Or the old fashioned way, charge in through the front door and bayonet every bugger in sight.

G

goatrutar

They must've been thinking of that when they designed our parliament house. It's a big fucking bunker.

A Polish friend of mine, who has been here for over 35 years lets her flat in Hammersmith be an open house for Polish friends visiting the UK. Once she had a group of 2 women and one man. Day after they arrived, the 2 birds went off sightseeing and the bloke stayed at home slugging vodka. Same the second day, when it was apparent that on the third day the same thing was going to happen, Elka says to the bloke Fer Christs sake Jerzy, you´ve never been to England before, go out and do something, go and see Big Ben´To which came the reply ´Why? Does he drink?