Could any of you older chaps look at this for me please?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by ugly, Mar 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Arrsse request clicky
    Thanks, Its purely a fun thing and I suspect it will end nowhere but the intros to the vids were a real memory of my time in the province.
  2. I remember the province well and was there from 1980 to 1983 and again from 1986 to 1989.

I remember lovely lovely women, lots of fun, late nights and good mates.

I also remember a lot of loss, trauma and nasrty people.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Me to although more of the latter than the former!
  4. Anything to do with Video and photography was deemed to be way beneath the colossal intellect of the Intelligence Corps.

This type of thing was handed over to the RMP decades ago, you might get more help there.
  5. I have a fair bit of the sort of footage you are talking about (if i can find it)
    Its in one or other of my many boxes stashed around the country.

It is VHS so i will have to try some E-Jiggerypokery to get it into a useable format.

Unfortunately a lot of stuff had to be destroyed a few years ago because of the rule changes (and i wasnt going to risk a stretch for the sake of a video or two) but what i still have might be of interest.

Leave it with me
  6. No, there was a stratum of the Corps which was allowed to use the Spotmatics, but not the heavier lenses. They had a very strict ration of fix too, as they tended to sip it if left alone in their darkrooms.
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I still recall the mad Int Corps Motorbike lover that taught me photography in 86 at NIPG!
  8. Absolutly, thats why we left it to the fattest most useless cnuts in the RAF.
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Come on it wasnt decades ago was it?
    Bugger I am old!
  10. It was. You are.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Cheers, it may be gray but its hair is my favourite reply to you look old at the reunions.