Cough up who be this !!!

It's a load of pish. This bloke isn't black nastied up:

selec3.jpg

looks like iam on the hit list,

William say's ..... bless him :0)

I'm an expert at finding things out. A lot of the things you read here I've 'got from my brother - he's actually in the S.A.S. - He's currently working under cover as a chef to try to catch someone who's been changing the accounts to steal lots of money. I obviously can't say too much because I don't want to give his secret away (it's called ops secret in the S.A.S.).

And his big brother is Badged ..... a McDonalds badge most pobs , wink wink !

Andrew knows how to make bombs - he once took the gunpowder out of a firework & made some semtex by mixing it with plastacine (this is how the army bombers make 'C4').
Really, I am sure the PE4 we used was a tadge more sophisticated than blackpowder in Plasticine.

lukes a fag. not one mention of blind siding with a pub stool.....

H3 you now owe me (ok actually my employer) a new kepboard and monitor for that, and about half a can of coke too.

C

cloudbuster

I see Arrse is linked as a 'friend' (bet the COs are relieved), while 'the French' are down as enemies, along with MOSSAD and 'all the bad countries'.

I like Luke the combat instructor (brown belt)?
I thought all sas had to be at least 12th ninja dan or something equivalent?

Bloody good read that.:thumright:

William
I'm an expert at finding things out. A lot of the things you read here I've 'got from my brother - he's actually in the S.A.S. - He's currently working under cover as a chef to try to catch someone who's been changing the accounts to steal lots of money. I obviously can't say too much because I don't want to give his secret away (it's called ops secret in the S.A.S.).
Here's just a few tips that will help you find things out too.
1. Always carry a book or a newspaper so you can pretend to read.
2. Always position your self so you can hear what the enemy is saying.
3. Try to learn some torture techniques - you can find guides on the internet.
Andrew knows how to make bombs - he once took the gunpowder out of a firework & made some semtex by mixing it with plastacine (this is how the army bombers make 'C4').
Luke has been learning aikido for nearly 5 years now - he shows us loads of different ways to beat up someone who's going to get you.
Thomas knows all about the different guns the S.A.S. use. He's got some secret S.A.S. books that show you how to take them to bits & how to sniper someone from over 5 miles away. He's actually seen a real gun once (not on the telly) in london last year with his uncle.
Steven's granddad was an S.A.S. doctor & he knows all about different bloods that you have to put into someone that's been shot or exploded.

We can give you loads of advise about joining the S.A.S. just email us (click the names above).
ROTFL

"His mother know he's playing Marines?" - GySGT Highway

Scary Looking old dude with text.jpg

Really, I am sure the PE4 we used was a tadge more sophisticated than blackpowder in Plasticine.
No,no quite true. Did you ever taste it, brings back childhood memories.
Tried to get the wiki link but page not loading.

Very good.

The enemys of the S.A.S.
There are many enemies of the S.A.S. here is some of them:-
Russian spies
The french
Germany
Hitlers
The MOSSAD
& all the bad countries.