Cot Vests??

Hi Guys,

Does any know if Cot Vests come in different sizes, or is it one size fits all, you just adjust straps etc?

Attachments

Its COP not cot.

They are one size only.

Exactly the same. However your first picture of the webtex vest is cheap and nasty, where as the second one is the issued cop/assault vest and is not cheap and not nasty.

I have one for sale if your interested Jarofwasps.

Its an issued one (same as your second picture) and in excellent condition. I won't be needing mine any more due to impending redundancy.... :x

Bossdog said:
I won't be needing mine any more due to impending redundancy.... :x

Just a quick one a friend of a friend told me his mate (i know :roll: ) whos a rsm of the RI has been offered big whonga to serve again in the same job as they are starting up a new Irish regiment as the armys short on infantry 8O 8O
If so you may need that vest fella :wink:
Or is it a load of arrse :?
By the way hes a crab at aldergrove :x

HEART_STOPPER said:
Bossdog said:
I won't be needing mine any more due to impending redundancy.... :x

Just a quick one a friend of a friend told me his mate (i know :roll: ) whos a rsm of the RI has been offered big whonga to serve again in the same job as they are starting up a new Irish regiment as the armys short on infantry 8O 8O
If so you may need that vest fella :wink:
Or is it a load of arrse :?
By the way hes a crab at aldergrove :x
I get a lot more cash if i leave than i do to stay on. They are offering £20k(before tax) to stay...

Mr Happy

LE
Cot vest.... bless. You can change the title of this thread you know Bigjarofwasps.

Just edit your first post...

And to find out more about COP VESTS, there are about a dozen threads in THIS forum so just use the search function.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Current Affairs, News and Analysis 8
Jip Travolta Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
woopert The Intelligence Cell 33