Costa Teguise Help , info please

Currently here in CT I have burntout / knackered one of the chairs motors, the ramps here are a little unforgiving :( I have one on its way but will need to find somewhere to either fit it or a shot of some tools any one in the know. I have been bimbling about on the prothetics ,but have been asked to leave a couple of places as I havent covered them up ,the chair is more acceptable, thanks in advance
WW

ps found a great steak restaraunt ,south american chaps,free wine , just dont mention the................

wheelchairwarrier said:
Currently here in CT I have burntout / knackered one of the chairs motors, the ramps here are a little unforgiving :( I have one on its way but will need to find somewhere to either fit it or a shot of some tools any one in the know. I have been bimbling about on the prothetics ,but have been asked to leave a couple of places as I havent covered them up ,the chair is more acceptable, thanks in advance
WW

ps found a great steak restaraunt ,south american chaps,free wine , just dont mention the................
Can't help with your problem but (my bold) - they did what??!!!

Nope, not looking to first parade the Outrage charabanc - just find that a bit sad, is all.

wheelchairwarrier said:
WW

WW, try British Garage Lanzarote.

Can't help with your problem but (my bold) - they did what??!!!

Nope, not looking to first parade the Outrage charabanc - just find that a bit sad, is all.

Thats life, used to it ,just that I am a wee bit unsteady on the "the legs " I appear to be drunk............ :)

Will try the garage many thanks
WW

Motor arrived and fitted by the pool guy , in return I have to turn up at the pool at 1700 remove limbs and sunbathe , hopefuly clear the punters so he can clean the pool in peace , fair trade. Off to brave the winds. Thanks to all

WW

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WCW, careful Ol Stumpy dosen't get sunburn. Enjoy your holiday and stop chasing the 18 yo birds, you might just catch one!!

And I hope the mechanic gave you a bollocking for doing wheelies and burning yer motor out!

Well its the last day I would like to thank some one , I didnt get his name I wanted a kebab and thoe only place I could find was on an elevated site next to saxons bar , this chap clocked my Mr Potato head ARRSE pin and offered his help I dont know if he is resident or tourist, I suspect he may be an ARRSEr He is a mountain of a man walks with a limp and a dud right arm ( unity amongst us ripples ) talks the talk but wouldnt be drawn. not only did he get me a kebab, he paid for it and made sure I got back to the apartment ok. If it's you, thanks I owe you one .

WW
now to get back home with out Mrs WW noticing I've been away...........