Costa coffee shop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Mar 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A new Vista coffee shop has opened in my town, so I have dropped in to test the coffee.

The shop is full of young mummies and potential mummies. I think Tit Monday has arrived as the evidence is in here.
    I may just become a more frequent perver sorry I meant visitor. ;) never knew coffee was so good :):p

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
  2. Put your binoculars away, you're attracting comments
  3. I met The Iron Duke for a coffee yesterday at the Costa Coffee in Morpeth, I had to go and put some money in the parking meter and as I was going out the door, a lovely young lady came in with an extremely tight top and magnificently ill fitting bra which gave the impression she had 4 tits. I was so pleased with what I saw I rang the wife to tell her. She wasn't so pleased though. Unfortunately by the time I got back to the shop she had gone, therefore I missed the opportunity to get a photo.... Bollocks.
  4. Mind you don't run aground or have a sudden conflagration in your nether regions.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

She was just behind me in the queue. "Soapy tit wanks. Muff the Muffin. Fucking gobfull. Sorry. Two filter coffees please". When I looked round she was gone. Tourettes can be a bugger at times.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Take it you were thinking of offering your fertilisation services?
  7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I am afraid that my meeting with a young female surgeon over 3 decades ago mean I no longer fire live ammo. However, I can still go through the motions.
  8. Blaze a trail!

You may be the first person ever to be convicted of using coffee for administering a susbtance with intent to commit a sexual offence!

Some of the girls making the coffee in Central London are fit (but don't they know it).
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Too much fucking information, you know?
  10. Fucking name dropper. One between two was it?

Tits, Arse, wank etc.
  11. It doesn't do one harm to link ones name to Arrse Royalty.... we slagged loads of people off mind.
  12. I bet you did. You just watch that Dook bloke. He comes across as all nice and Earl Gray tea, but in reality he is just tinsel on a stick.

More tits, arse bollocks.
  13. Are you telling me you have only just discovered the sea of semi-posh yummy mummy and student minge that is the local frothy coffee bar?

Good lord man you have missed out on around ten years of crammed in pimpage.
  14. Went into the new(ish) Costa in Giglio for a coffee the other day, couldn't get served because the barrista captain couldn't find his glasses apparently. Typical Italian setup though, all the tables squeezed tight up against each other and not a bloody waiter to be found!
  15. Cut back on the Vindaloos! :grin: