Cost of single tube fare in London?

Orange doritos?
WTF are they when they are at home.

And what's up with cheese 'n onion crisps?

(And old peculiar)
dorito.jpg

These are the best crisps in the world at the moment:

bigsmiths.jpg

choux.jpg

Shoo cakes.

eclairs.jpg

Hey Clare's, not yours.

No booze, just good old Yorkshire Tea.

INVITATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.

That is no different to the California Law Enforcement pension scam. The final pension is based on the last year or two's received income so everyone helps a bloke in his last year or so pile in the overtime to get the monthly pay check averages up to silly levels. Then when they retire and the calculation is done they are generally receiving more in retirement than their previous standard annual income. There are cops retiring on $100K+ a year, first bought to my attention by @SOCALSapper from when he used to do the partnering with the police thing.

As to piss taking fares etc. we have a large toll road network around Dallas. The cost of using the roads fluctuates depending on whether it is a weekday, or weekend and on whether it is rush hour or not. I noticed recently that they have suddenly tripled the pricing on sections of road during rush hour - ie a 1.5 mile city centre section has risen from $1.30 to $3.70.
Sorry but I disagree, this is nothing like any Fraudulent pension schemes or road tolls in Dallas. When was the last time either of those groups went on strike to the detriment of people trying to get to work? The Big bosses and Union bisses don't give a fcuk, they aren't the ones earning minimum wage trying to get to work but can't because of another strike.

Sorry but I disagree, this is nothing like any Fraudulent pension schemes or road tolls in Dallas. When was the last time either of those groups went on strike to the detriment of people trying to get to work? The Big bosses and Union bisses don't give a fcuk, they aren't the ones earning minimum wage trying to get to work but can't because of another strike.
Don't talk about road tolls...my rental pinger was going off every other mile when I hired a car in OZ..and when I saw the bill...yes...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've been driving underground trains for the last 7 years, previously spent 14 years in armoured regiments. You are the throbber talking out off your arse about subjects you know **** all about. So stick to a subject you know about, like how to **** up cooking food.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
So, you're one of the ******* that makes me late for work by going on strike because a driver has failed drug test or failed safety issues by driving through red lights? Well done on holding the working population of London to ransom, you overpaid and under worked tossers.
PS, what has driving tanks got to do with anything, unless driving a tube train in the dark is like being locked down in a tank.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer