COST CUTTING SOLVED, GET RID OF THE OBESE!

SHOULD MORBID OBESE PEOPLE BE BROWN LETTERED

  • NO, I LOVE BEING BEASTED WHILE THEY EXERCISE THIER ANKLES WITH AN ELASTIC BAND

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1
#1
After thinking I was getting a little bit of a belly this winter I went for a salad and saw this humungous RAF fem. Not fat but enormous, the sort of fat that makes a channel 4 documentary fat. And I thought why should I bust a gut out of self pride to make myself fit and pas all my tests when the weight of this thing offsets 50 bandoliers of ammo in airfreight.

Some people have worked their way to become a little podgy through injury, this is not about them its about those who have eaten their way out of deployable.

Imagine the money that could be saved and used for better things by simply getting rid of the morbidly obese, throw in a couple of chair hugging coffin dodger ossifers showing signs of dementia and thats the defence cuts sorted. What does everyone else think?
 
#2
AUXRADAR said:
What does everyone else think?
That you have been turned down by a fat chick?
 
#4
Natural selection; some get to feel good about the direction their lives are heading, some don't.
 
#5
She used you as a dildo didn't she?
 
#6
Assemble all uniform - less walts - bug out to otterburn.

At a precise distance on 3 miles ( overall BFT distance ), hang a row of 140,000 blank dog tags.

On my word of command 'GO' - dress forward and claim a set of tags.

On completion of the exercise:

All those in possession of tags, right wheel - get your service details stamped and proceed to sunnier climes.

All those devoid of tags, left wheel and advance to the tent labelled 'enquiries about social benefits for HM Forces rejects'

Simples .......
 
#9
absolutely, any serviceman any service who has had to do an extra tour because a persons only disability is mcdonalds should vote now. Anyone whos ever broke their back on a BCFT, burned a million calories only to end up in the cook house after a shower eating scraps while a fatty asks how it went while he attempts to pick the bones of half a horse out of his teeth past his pustulous man tits his/her bingo wings looking like the melting guy in robocop
 
#10
3_Peco_Seconds_GO said:
JJ_Wrinkly_Old_Git said:
Assemble all uniform - less walts - bug out to otterburn.
Does this include the TA ? please say yes ....
Of course - although I don't think that the TA and reservists have the same scale of obese problems as the case highlighted at the start of this thread ;-)
 
#12
JJ_Wrinkly_Old_Git said:
3_Peco_Seconds_GO said:
JJ_Wrinkly_Old_Git said:
Assemble all uniform - less walts - bug out to otterburn.
Does this include the TA ? please say yes ....
Of course - although I don't think that the TA and reservists have the same scale of obese problems as the case highlighted at the start of this thread ;-)
Almost forgot the ACF

Sgn't Major !!!! - kindly adjust a selection of dog tags to hang 4 foot fcuk all from the ground.

Carry on.......
 
#13
AUXRADAR said:
After thinking I was getting a little bit of a belly this winter I went for a salad and saw this humungous RAF fem. Not fat but enormous, the sort of fat that makes a channel 4 documentary fat. And I thought why should I bust a gut out of self pride to make myself fit and pas all my tests when the weight of this thing offsets 50 bandoliers of ammo in airfreight.

Some people have worked their way to become a little podgy through injury, this is not about them its about those who have eaten their way out of deployable.

Imagine the money that could be saved and used for better things by simply getting rid of the morbidly obese, throw in a couple of chair hugging coffin dodger ossifers showing signs of dementia and thats the defence cuts sorted. What does everyone else think?
Hands off fat birds they provide warmth in the winter and cover in the summer, its the skinny ones you want to get rid of, the onew who think they are proper soldiers and aren't worth jack poop
 
#14
firemans lift next whos picking up chunk. Congrats pte malinky youve got 6months in the back of a saxon with cpl breathless and shes run out of fem fresh
 
#15
besides its not about fat women its fat men and women, you know, the ones that wont make the front of a promotional photoshoot who have a thomas bin full of calories
 
#16
Luckily for me I'm in the RLC and we don't have any overweight people.
 
#17
AUXRADAR said:
besides its not about fat women its fat men and women, you know, the ones that wont make the front of a promotional photoshoot who have a thomas bin full of calories
Actually they are now called Bin Interlocking Fibre - quite apposite considering the topic.
 
#18
Sorry stacker, you'll have to keep your tongue in cheek for this one.

The fattest military wench I ever met was one of the wonderful RLC fems that was both up for it, and after the penisey kind.

The reason I met her, I was trying to shed a few pounds myself, by attending one of the JHQ gyms one sunny summer.

My eyes where immediatly drawn to this, how do I say, outstanding member of the mid-day beasting club.

After asking if she was going to finish her sit ups soon, as she was taking up a good 30% of the floor, she replied happily that she would not, as she had gone from not being able to perform a single sit up, to now managing 7 per two minutes.

I suppose progress is an important thing in personal achievments, but, none? And it had to go to JHQ to get fit? I never foundout her previous posting, but in my mind it was not ethiopia.

The worst thing is, and the question you are all asking yourself, is no, I did not scuttle it.

(Her bog eyed RAMC mate was drunker at the time).
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top