Cosford open day?

This is an RAF question I know but I thought that I would try the knowledge of you aviation type bods on ARRSE first...

I am lead to believe that RAF Cosford is holding an open day / weekend in the near future. Does anybody know who I should contact there in order to run a 'civi' stand as I don't want to just randomly call some one up who probably wont have a clue.

Sensible posts only please, or PM me for further info.

Many thanks in advance.
Worm.

Why don't you ring up MOD enquires and ask to be put through to the Public Relations officer at Cosford?

I should have known that the RAF would have had a web site, had no idea that they had a public relations officer… should have known better. Will have words with myself in the mirror.

Thanks for you help.
Worm

cloudbuster said:
You do what you can, Flash, some days they even say "Thanks".............
Was going to have a rant about checking facts etc but to hell with it. A common mistake on this site when like many have done in other topics I did not take the time or effort to read the whole entire topic just the bits I wanted.

But just for you cloudbuster I am more than will to say "Thanks" to The Lord Flasheart in public for taking the time and effort to point out for a second time that he had already offered the information to worm-on-a-stick.

I will from now on follow the teachings of Confucius
By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter
I hope others do!