CO's Sulking ?

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Gunny Highway, Nov 6, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone noticed what is wrote under the AAC on the forums page? Tossers ! And under the RAC !! Is someone sulking? Has the COs taken offence with the AAC? Answers on a postcard and send them to:

Battersea Dogs Home
  2. Jealousy, mate. Can't all be Gods own! :lol:
  3. Since when have the Tankies been heroes? I dont mind being a tosser anyhow....nout wrong with havin a ****, im only human....
  4. Does * = a tug ?

A chieftain tank....
  6. W a n k ! Clank, clank, I'm a tank.
  7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

We've got to keep ourselves amused somehow. The descriptions of the inf and AAC alternate depending on which one of us gets to the controls (not that that has anything to do with our backgrounds you understand). The last one was "If you'd have studied harder at school maybe you'd deserve flying pay..". Sorry, couldn't stomach it. Had to change it.
  8. Cliche mode, go... Those that can, Fly(*), those that cant, walk and are deemed to be on 'the social'.

There is, after all, no selection process for the army in general (**).

Only the few manage to serve in the Corps. How many AAC do you hear of transferring into the Inf/RA/RAC/RLC/insert-any-other-ground-unit?

(*) = Generic term. Any of the chosen men who wear the blue beret, Aircrew, ground crew and even the REMES.

(**) = Just look at the RGJ, try telling me they were ever 'selected'.

AAC, one of the smallest Corps in the Army but with the largest bank balance's and biggest collection of new Mercedes. Who says capitalism doesnt work?

We may well go up diddly up, up but we are still gits.

Go on, admit it, you go all gooey when a throbmonster turns up at your locstat. Cant say the same when a Bedford/Warrior/Saxon does the same. 8)
  9. And just to rub salt in, how many guys voluntarily transfer OUT of the SAS to join any other unit except the AAC :D

Come on, admit it, you all secretly play with your todgers at night, wishing that you to could look as good as us 8)
  10. I can think of at least four, ORG!

I'm even getting wood just thinking about how great we are.

Question. Will a female Lynx pilot make herself pregnant?
  11. I was under the distinct impression you were a female Lynx pilot :p
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

No Blackie, he just has an arse like one and runs a BFT in the same time as one :D
  13. [​IMG]
    Don't forget the sexy badges and rather saucy beret :D
  14. BFT PG? My punkawhalla does that utter bore for me. Too busy spending the folding stuff and shagging fit birds and telling them how great I am.

Blackie. I suppose I am a doris throbmonster steerer. I'd rather like to shag myself, I am only human after all.

Q. How can you tell when a Lynx pilot walks into the room?

A. He tells you. (Then you dehydrate through loss of fluids then pop a sprog on the deck 10 seconds later, your sister and mother phones you to tell you they too have just depostited a bunch of handsome newborn triplets for no apparent reason, even your dad had to crack one off! Woof. Its tough, I know. FIGJAM!!!)
  15. How many tank polishers have got a sterilised woman pregnant? Not any I venture,however I know of at least one Lynx pilot that has achieved the feat!

(Ahem,takes a bow) :twisted: