COs Des Cse: Fictional Scenarios - What Would You Do....?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by throbasaurus_rex, May 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Fictional Scenario 1'

You are currently commanding an RLC Log Sp Regt in operations .......

2. Continue commanding it until I was either sacked or my tour was up.

PAW

3. HaHaHa, I should be so lucky!!!!!!

4. Go on a hunt for the Mess Webley 8)

5. Scenario 1:

You walk into your ops room one morning and see a birthday cake on the bird table. You ask why it is there and are told one of your officers got it as a present for one of the watchkeepers (whose birthday it is). You compliment said officer on such a kind gesture and begin your brief.

During your brief, you stretch back and place your elbow in the birthday cake!! What do you do next....

6. Get the token woman Lance Corporal to lick your elbow clean.

7. Chose your answers form the following:

A. You could join in the general merriment, realising you had made a bit of a faux pas.

B. Chastise your staff and give them a right royal rollicking over their unprofessional behaviour.

C. Attempt to lick the cake from your elbow whilst at the same time carrying on as though nothing had happened.

8. Oooooo...I like answer C.

9. Well, re the cake incident, having been told that I am brilliant for most of my short time in the Corps, I would beast everyone in the Ops Rm and make myself even more unpopular!

10. Scenario 2

Having been in theatre for a few weeks, and being a bit bored (because loggie stuff is duller than teaching) you decide to nobble the medics and get yourself in to watch a surgical operation.

Having thoroughly enjoyed the sterilisation rub down and having got excited donning the rubber gloves and the face mask, the operation starts with the first incision.

Mmmm, what do you do?

11. Cum in your pants and take pics for a wnak later

12. Re: Scenario 2 – The possibilities could be:

A. You realise that the Doc is doing it all wrong, its your duty to take over before the patient dies, you snatch the scalpel from him and apply a life saving first field dressing instead

B. Maintain a dignified stance as you marvel at the skills of the surgeons.

C. Feint, crash into the sterile instrument trolley and become a causality yourself, thereafter make an attempt at self-depreciation and ban the subject for evermore.

13. Why use the word "fictional"?

14. Are these truly fictional or are you being ever so 'tonguey in cheeky'. I'm assuming 'C' is the answer. So spill the beans who are these illustrious leaders of ours? I feel a certain affinity to 'cakey elbow guy'.

15. 'ollocks, wrong thread