Correct Number 2 Dress

Discussion in 'ACF' started by BevisRory, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Got remembrance parade in Nov. and I've gotta take the Troop :)

I'll be doing it in number 2s and wondered has anyone got a list (Possibly prices aswell) of all the kit I'll be needing..

Thanks.

2. Spurs and riding crop

3. Number 2 dress tunic and trousers complete with appropriate badges of rank
    No2 dress shirt and tie
    braces if you need em
    Boots shiny (very)
    appropriate collar dogs for regiment
    appropriate belt for regiment
    Sash if worn by the regiment

and most importantly ACF shoulder titles please don't wear no2 dress without them.

pretty much all available form cadet direct but expensive or try e-bay will probably set you back somewhere in the region of £150 or so.

Hope that helps

4. Thanks alot for the help :)

Are we not allowed Peaked Caps?

5. I should think you could wear a set of Nigerian Defence Force No2's complete with roller skates.This might detract from the ACF's atrocious and embarrassing drill. Don't forget the shoulder length hair and gobfull of chewing gum too.

6. Our drill mong left, we're not too bad...

Plus I got about 3 months to whip 'em into shape.

7. The Nation can sleep easy in it's beds of a night with men such as you defending our shores. Carry on young thruster.

:roll:

8. Ok, we're not that good!

9. personally I'd wear working dress like your troops.

uniform is UNIform and trying to look the special one doesn't get you anywhere.

10. There's gonna be 4 of us wearing 2s...

So it might not be sooo bad..

11. Think you missed the..... :roll: . Indicating that I probably was taking the pish out of a self important teenage windbag.

12. I know you were taking the piss...

13. Oh please dry up. The lads been given an important job to do within his det and wants to get it right. Is that so criminal?

14. But Shirley if you're expected to wear them, you'll get loaned a set? Forking out for summat you'd only wear a few times a year is a bit'off' IMOH

15. Are you on a promise? :roll:
    He's a smug little irritant, as can be seen in his 'Drill mong's left now' remark.