Corps Winter Sports Camp 2003 - Warning Order!!

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by IS Ski Geek, Jul 8, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

The Corps Winter sports camp for 2003 warning order is now out.

If you are interested or your unit wish to attend.
    Mail me for details.
  2. SKi man,

Can you pm me with the details?
  3. how many long dead topics can i revive today?
  4. IS ski geek I assume you meen the 204 camp mate Ive sent you a pm
  5. NO mate, I just revived it being the silly man i can geek will agree. possibly in a more scathing fashion.
  6. Cheers BBJP,

Ill just get back in me box till the 2004 thresd is posted.

7. IS Ski Geek

IS Ski Geek War Hero Moderator

Must admit guys thanks for giving me something to laugh my ass off about.
    Unfortunately I will not be working on the camp this years as I am in Blandford until the end of December however, no doubt I will get the information soon and will pass it on to all you budding racers out there. :lol:
  8. Sorry guys- just being a tawt for a change....take solace in the fact that I am on battle camp for a week....starting at ouch o clock in the morning....HURRAH! :lol:
  9. The've got you out getting muddy then have they? That'll make up for doing one early from the CLM :wink:

p.s. Dont mention skiing to the geek boy, it only encourages him. Its not you that has to put up with him!!
  10. Ever been on the piste BBJP
  11. frequently thanks....its fun but my enthusiasm far outweighs my ability....I am more of a recreational etc......get the rembrandt?
  12. By the way boney.....Battlecamp was a piece of wee wee! (and I was of course white armband brigade, although still kipped out with my unfortunate plt)
    Still got back in time for tea and medals though!
    Looking at visiting your neck of the woods soon (unfortunately) mines a stella!