Corps Walts

:omg:

Walting the walt hunters. This is a walt too far I think!

Mind you, do the AGC have a Walt following yet?

Blimey, there are people that are so desperate, that they would walt as slime!!!!!!!

So what do you do? Look through the list that's on the other end of the link on that page and go "Oh yes, I think I'll have a Fd Sy Sect do a reinactment of a Fd Sy Survey that took place in 1945 in Osnabruck." Or better yet the fcuking Eagle's Nest!!!

"Oh yes, my house could be used for a reinactment on my birthday..."

YOU FAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNN WALTS!!!!!! :crash:

<Snigger> Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery?

taric said:
I'm not corps but you must find this as a bit of an insult to you !!!
See above sunshine! It insults almost as much as the French...

I am gonna have go to one of their 'displays'. Pity there are no fots on the site. I am intrigued at what they wear. Maybe they have 'intelligence expert' badges everywear? Wonder what type of pies they prefer....

I think it's befitting!

As walts they'll have no real purpose.... just like the real thing....... titter....

fagbrew said:
WTF! A Corps walt site. Fantastic! But what exactly can they walt about? Maybe Mogpanzer Mk IV and airborne badges recognition?

Check out the link:

Corps Walts
What boggles me is - How did you come across such a walt site? Were you searching for your local walt unit so you could go and play??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AF1771 said:
fagbrew said:
WTF! A Corps walt site. Fantastic! But what exactly can they walt about? Maybe Mogpanzer Mk IV and airborne badges recognition?

Check out the link:

Corps Walts
What boggles me is - How did you come across such a walt site? Were you searching for your local walt unit so you could go and play??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am familiar with this chaps working practices and let me assure you that no stone is left unturned in order to 'out' the walts and their activities... he deserves a bloody medal.

"British Airbourne" Walts without a dictionary/spell check (try F7 fellas).

Well said TCC Fagbrew is to Walts as Buffy is to Vampires.

It was he who discovered the first Mongpanzer and is MiD for many other Walt sitings.

Finding FSS walts just shows how deep undercover and the risks he will take in outing them.

All in a days work for this (Hesco) bastion of the Corps!

Salaam Aleykum Herr Ruff Diamond!

While we're on the subject...

Familiar face?

3rd from the right and 1 down

Sorry the link in my last post was wrong. Will try and sort it out. Far too technical for me...wait out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Le_addeur_noir US 5
C Int Corps 4
King-walt Waltenkommando 40