Corps Walts

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by fagbrew, Jun 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF! A Corps walt site. Fantastic! But what exactly can they walt about? Maybe Mogpanzer Mk IV and airborne badges recognition?

Check out the link:

Corps Walts

2. :omg:

Walting the walt hunters. This is a walt too far I think!

Mind you, do the AGC have a Walt following yet?

3. Blimey, there are people that are so desperate, that they would walt as slime!!!!!!!

4. So what do you do? Look through the list that's on the other end of the link on that page and go "Oh yes, I think I'll have a Fd Sy Sect do a reinactment of a Fd Sy Survey that took place in 1945 in Osnabruck." Or better yet the fcuking Eagle's Nest!!!

"Oh yes, my house could be used for a reinactment on my birthday..."

YOU FAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNN WALTS!!!!!! :crash:

5. I'm not corps but you must find this as a bit of an insult to you !!!

6. <Snigger> Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery?

7. See above sunshine! It insults almost as much as the French...

8. I am gonna have go to one of their 'displays'. Pity there are no fots on the site. I am intrigued at what they wear. Maybe they have 'intelligence expert' badges everywear? Wonder what type of pies they prefer....

9. I think it's befitting!

As walts they'll have no real purpose.... just like the real thing....... titter....

10. Brilliant!!!

I will keep checking to see when they are performing in my area. The kids will love it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Very old ones, with cypress green mould growing on them.

12. Yes, I've spotted one decked out in Battledress with RAPC on the shoulders, pity I dodn't have a camera.

and here:

http://www.military-odyssey.fsnet.co.uk/lh/21starmycmp.html

13. What boggles me is - How did you come across such a walt site? Were you searching for your local walt unit so you could go and play??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. I am familiar with this chaps working practices and let me assure you that no stone is left unturned in order to 'out' the walts and their activities... he deserves a bloody medal.

15. "British Airbourne" Walts without a dictionary/spell check (try F7 fellas).