• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Corps Walts

So what do you do? Look through the list that's on the other end of the link on that page and go "Oh yes, I think I'll have a Fd Sy Sect do a reinactment of a Fd Sy Survey that took place in 1945 in Osnabruck." Or better yet the fcuking Eagle's Nest!!!

"Oh yes, my house could be used for a reinactment on my birthday..."

YOU FAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNN WALTS!!!!!! :crash:

I am gonna have go to one of their 'displays'. Pity there are no fots on the site. I am intrigued at what they wear. Maybe they have 'intelligence expert' badges everywear? Wonder what type of pies they prefer....

fagbrew said:
WTF! A Corps walt site. Fantastic! But what exactly can they walt about? Maybe Mogpanzer Mk IV and airborne badges recognition?

Check out the link:

Corps Walts
What boggles me is - How did you come across such a walt site? Were you searching for your local walt unit so you could go and play??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AF1771 said:
fagbrew said:
WTF! A Corps walt site. Fantastic! But what exactly can they walt about? Maybe Mogpanzer Mk IV and airborne badges recognition?

Check out the link:

Corps Walts
What boggles me is - How did you come across such a walt site? Were you searching for your local walt unit so you could go and play??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am familiar with this chaps working practices and let me assure you that no stone is left unturned in order to 'out' the walts and their activities... he deserves a bloody medal.

Well said TCC Fagbrew is to Walts as Buffy is to Vampires.

It was he who discovered the first Mongpanzer and is MiD for many other Walt sitings.

Finding FSS walts just shows how deep undercover and the risks he will take in outing them.

All in a days work for this (Hesco) bastion of the Corps!

Latest Threads