Corps Wall Plaques

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Toasted_Giant, Sep 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Afternoon folks,

having done a google search for regimental plaques, I discover there are a multitude of companies out there. This being the case, can anyone;

a) Recommend a decent company in order for me to buy an Int Corps plaque and

b) tell me how to get hold of a JSG plaque. (Perhaps they were down to the last half-warehouse full when I left.)

(edited for fat fingers spelling.)
  2. Intelligence Corps Museum - Clicky

You could try giving the Corps Museum a ring. They sell Intelligence Corps Slippers, so it's a good bet that they will have one or two Corps Plaques for sale. :wink:
  3. Cheers Fraser. Int Corps slippers eh? That would go well with these
  4. So what color is the PSYOPS house door?
  5. They do indeed. :oops:
  6. No idea. But I do remember the graffiti in Sangar 7A (Thiepval) that said "Stag on, you mincer." (And the grot mags stowed behind the boards.)

Do I pass? :?
  7. I think I found the socks first!!!

'Martin Ingram' might not have a use for his plaque anymore - contact via The Sunday Times
  8. If you didn't get the plaque at the time, from the unit while you were in it (if you were!) , and the unit no longer exists; would you actually be able to get it from anywhere? :cry: Most people get a plaque when they leave.
  9. Tried ebay mkr??
  10. By the time I left it had become a standing joke that we had thousands of the things. Consequently, everyone who left tended to get one without asking - it was in fact considered to be a bit naff to want one! :eek:

Unfortunately, my throbber of an OC didn't understand the joke and thought I didn't want one because I hadn't asked. :roll: